My Vm box died :(

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
Yes peeps not a happy bunny!!

my vm box died yesterday so now NO tv at all. :( cant even watch my freeview tvs as we have no aerial in the house, used to be able to watch my freeview tvs via the vm cable but well now they changed to n3 cant get any signal, and now even my original box died.

Stupid thing is i rang them - as you do and this twit ( only work i can think of) went thro his usual list, i DID try and explain that the box is dead - meaning NO power to it, but still he told me to unplug it leave it for 20 seconds, blah blah blah, 3 times i tried to explain there is NO power or electric going to the box, so he is sending an engineer out to check the box on tuesday. I might be blonde but not stupid, and YES i told him i changed the fuse and still no joy and still he tells me the same thing and tried to send a signal to the box LOL!

are all vm staff this daft???

i have a cunning plan to get him in/out asap.

I need to clean my burmese python out today -mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm me finks ill do it around 12-4 pm - im sure it can take me 4 hrs to clean her properly whilst she roams around the house

lol knowing my luck it will be an engineer that likes em rather than hates em LOL!

LOL well that didnt work heehee
At least he was a nice guy and not a jobs worth, he checked my signal to make sure it was ok and said yup box dead!
he was a nice guy came in changed box loved me snake n had a look at the rest of em, went away happy :)

I mentioned snakes and he said about the yellow one Britney spears had round her neck - told him that what i had and he asked to see her, so i showed him bino - he loved her :):)

lol at least you got a good one, the one who fitted my broadband had all sorts of questions about coax cables running ariund the room.

lol we had just moved in, the box was up and running before he got to the bottom of the stairs lol

Back