MYTVOnline+ download code

So you have your money back.. no use a new email address and set it all up again
Thankfully I did get the money back. Via my card. Tivimate haven't acknowledged anything or offered the refund. Bunch of shisters and con merchants.

I won't be buying from shisters or conmen.
I've setup implayer. Looks OK
Nothing wrong with TiviMate, you clearly bought it from a provider trading on the TiviMate name. The only way to buy TiviMate is through the App Store or the companion app and it’s instant. Check tivimatedotcom.

Hi. already have a TiVi mate account for the last 4 years on auto renewal
Payment by Google pay. Already have Tivi companion. Which took out the renewal cost of an annual sub.
Google invoice received payment taken.
TiVi mate unable to locate payment
I'm told by TiVi on what's app. They can't help. But to contact premium via email. Stating my account needs resetting
I've told the same to premium 4 times and they are reluctant to reply to emails.
I've received my payment back from my card company. And await any reply from Tivimate.

Nothing wrong with TiviMate, you clearly bought it from a provider trading on the TiviMate name. The only way to buy TiviMate is through the App Store or the companion app and it’s instant. Check tivimatedotcom.
@safa I don’t think you have the whole story.

Which I did. Already mentioned that.

Funny how you are the only one having issue though. Millions use tivimate. Did you ask your provider if they have their own tivi app most do these days
Try and use the Internet. I did and found Ooooh so many complaints regarding Tivimate.
So I ain't the only one. Fact check before you leap to wrong conclusions

Back