Nagra 3 decrypted

By George, he's got it---he's really got it. lol
Reaper.

What will happen IF nagra 3 is hacked? What would happen to card sharing, lines etc?

Every man, his wife, dog, gran, grandad, aunties, uncles. neighbors etc will buy a "chipped" cable box, VM (and other providers) will get upset.

New encryption will come out a while later. Everyone will be upset. The circle will be complete again.

Last edited:
So basically nagra 3, 4 etc if it gets hacked your says you wont be able to view the channels on sat or cable anymore?

So basically nagra 3, 4 etc if it gets hacked your says you wont be able to view the channels on sat or cable anymore?

Um, Basically if it gets hacked you will be able to use it to view channels on any platform that uses it until they choose to upgrade it.

Read up on on the nagra2 hack. History tends to repeat itself.

Titanium 1 lasted years and was worth alot a few dollar, ill check see if i have a few :grin:
200+ fun cards,Atemega,T1, T2, (Mosc void i know Maybe).

Please come back

Last edited:

Um, Basically if it gets hacked you will be able to use it to view channels on any platform that uses it until they choose to upgrade it.

Read up on on the nagra2 hack. History tends to repeat itself.

Still dont get it.

Im assuming if it gets hacked the channels can be viewed on any device.

But as you say if it gets hacked wont last.

i unlocked nagra2 cards in cable boxes then writing over them straight back in orignal boxes they were the days and ppl who say that they went down they put a date on card to cut off so charge u again lmao time for the jerald boxes they were great lasted years that was first box i done select enter select enter 9

Back