NAR not turning off

kunal_t

Hi,

Having an issue on my h2h VM box hoping you guys can help.

The voice narration is on my default. I try to disable it through the subtitles button but it’s not letting me uncheck the option for NAR. As a result when watching movies I get this really annoying voiceover every few mins. Any ideas on how to fix?

Thanks

I have just had one of my pals call me with this he's using my build and it seems to be only certain channels as well looks like virmin been busy

I have just had one of my pals call me with this he's using my build and it seems to be only certain channels as well looks like virmin been busy
As another poster said you gotta reflash to fix the audio commentary, search the foruum and you will see lots had this issue a while back and had to reflash

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

As another poster said you gotta reflash to fix the audio commentary, search the foruum and you will see lots had this issue a while back and had to reflash

Hi tcoasrer

When we all did encounter the nar we had to use oscam for a temp fix then we all had to re flash i redone my build to fix this issue but it appears to have came back am busy this wkend so will do a new reflash again on Monday to see if it fixes the issue

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Back