Need help getting this zgemma 2s sorted please

HPG6

Yes its another Nline question lol...received the box,followed sucmnsee's guide,everything seem to go fine,received a few test line,had a few problems getting it to work,then boom got it going,decided to try a month with one of the test servers,been away for a few days come back all fta channels are working fine,but no sly channels(black screen)Now tried for a few hours last night to get these to work,still no joy,so correct me if im doing this wrong,but this TSPanel is confusing me...do i need to enable my softcams in this to get my line to work,or do i simply activate it in the softcam manger in the main menu?

To confirm im using an N-line..this is what im doing and i cant get it to work....i went into the usr/keys folder and deleted the 2 lines that were there,and copied in my line given to me by my provider,saved it exited out,went into TSPanel selected mGCam 1.38,then went into softcam manager and selected the same starting it as well,rebooted box...still black screen on sly channels,could this be a server issue?or am i doing this wrong altogether?

Thanks

HPG6

You need your line to begin with CWS = ( space either side of = then line details minus the N: make sure FTP program is disconnected just press blue button on remote and select softcam manager from there

Disable the one in TSPanel, then exit out and on any channel press the blue button, select softcam manager, select mgcam and activate, select autostart, close.

Also did you change the start of your line from N: to CWS = ?

It could be a server problem mate but I couldn't get mgcamd 1.38 to run on same image
So I deleted all cams from image then downloaded mgcamd 1.38 from downloads section on here
Then ftp it over to box rebooted box and its been rock solid since
So worth a try

Thanks guys,gonna give your suggestions ago now,termiantor,how do you go about deleting the preinstalled cams?Couldnt remember seeing any option in the image to uninstall them

Hmm,disabled any cams in Tspanel,checked line was in proper format CWS with the required spaces,exited out of dreambox, pressed blue,selected option 4 softcams,selected mgcamd,enabled startup,pressed green then closed rebooted,and still black screen,i have 2 lines in my newcamd list the first being CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60 the second line being the server details,im assuming both these lines need to be present in the newcamd.list file?

gmangt4 when i go to plugins browser,no softcams are showing,only kodi direct,dream explorer,tspanel media portal and a few other files,if i select red i will probably uninstall something important lol,

thanks for the input so far,guess im gonna do a bit more reading and head scratching,try a different server as well,incase that is my problem here

hpg6

Its menu, plugins, red button to remove plugins, wait a little bit and a new menu will appear, select softcams

First i would go
Menu
Setup
System
Network
Devices
Network test with green button.
If all are green then all OK.

If not
Do as suggested in one of above posts.
Go to tools here and download the cams folder
Take the newcamd.list and edit ONLY LINE TWO SO IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR LINE. ignore ur keepalive line.
Then copy it by ftp back into /usr/keys. Overwriting current one.
Id copy over the mg_cfg too .
Make sure mgcamd is active and autostarted.
Reboot.
Should work if line is.

Last edited:
Having another go at this,reflashed sucmnsee image,started from scratch,done network test all checked out,ftp into usr/keys folder left mg_cfg file untouched deleted line 2 out of the newcamd file leaving the original line 1(vm server) intact...did not include the keep alive line,no cams are active in TSPanel,then activated MGCamd in softcam manager in the setup,pressed start,rebooted...still black screens,all FTA Channels perfect,im stumped,need to get suss another test line to see if it this server is at fault.....

---------- Post Merged at 05:13 PM ----------

All sorted now problem all along was the server(y)Cheers for all the suggestions and help

HPG6

Back