Need help please IPTV & EPG order

Theguru

Hi all

Need help with the EPG got IPTV all working fine but when the CrossEPG bouquets updates in the morning all the IPTV EPG sits at the top for example

I have bouquet on launch set...when I press EPG

IPTV - Movies
IPTV - Entertainment
All channels
Entertainment
Movies

If I reorder them in e-channlizer i.e have all channels, entertainment, Movies then IPTV all is fine but when crossepg updates in the morning IPTV sits at the top again..

Can this be changed??

Hope this makes sense

Last edited:
This is more likely the script that you downloaded that is moving it all to the top, as the crossepg plugin doesn't change order of bouquets...

Hi all

Need help with the EPG got IPTV all working fine but when the CrossEPG bouquets updates in the morning all the IPTV EPG sits at the top for example

I have bouquet on launch set...when I press EPG

IPTV - Movies
IPTV - Entertainment
All channels
Entertainment
Movies

If I reorder them in e-channlizer i.e have all channels, entertainment, Movies then IPTV all is fine but when crossepg updates in the morning IPTV sits at the top again..

Can this be changed??

Hope this makes sense
What image are you running ie wooshbuild ipab? for bouquets it will either be autobouquet maker or E2 autobouquet maker,not cross EPG that just populates the TV guide and not the bouquet order.

your script is causing the channels to reorder back to default. You might need an override file to keep the channels where they are

The script will have nothing to do with the bouquets moving, it will be whatever your using to update your non IPTV bouquets. If your using autobouquets maker there is a option to force the non IPTV bouquets to the top of the list. Can't remember seeing a option like that in autobouquets e2 but haven't used it for a bit.

Back