Cable need help please setting up zgemma H2.H for VM

saltym

hi all. ive had a H2.s for a while now got that mastered setup with sky hd skin etc was easy. ive now swapped over to virgin so i purchased a H2.H i flashed the box with vskin set the net id to my local area bought an rf to f connector entered the sky line and the VM line which i presume you do in the same way CWS = *************. however i go to the vm channels and nothing works, at one point i had channel 3 but then it went off. am i missing something in the settings any help would be appreciated. i looked through the forums but can not find a setup guide. thanks

Where are you taking the cable feed from? Just taken the coax out of the VM box and put it into the H.2H?

Have you ran a scan with AutoBouquetsMaker?

(You are correct about how to enter you VM line though, CWS = blahblah. That is for Mgcamd - so you must have an N-line, not a C-line.)

Have you still got a satellite feed and Sky line installed? Is that working OK?

i have taken a feed directly from my vm box attached an rf adator and pluged it into the rf in on th H2h and swtched the ariel switch to on. ialso have sat plugged in. sat works fine. i have run the autobouquet scan and when it starts tuning it says something about tuner lock time out

aerial switch to on sounds like a dvb/t service via aerial on roof,cable is dvb/c and vm live feed.get the info of vm box netid and frequency and you can use them.

Does the VM box need to be in the set up or do I just remove it and use the zGemma instead?
No remove the VM box (send it back to them) then plug in the zgemma, then follow a guide or flash with a premade image from this site, there's a few knocking around ;-)

Does the VM box need to be in the set up or do I just remove it and use the zGemma instead?
No remove the VM box (send it back to them) then plug in the zgemma, then follow a guide or flash with a premade image from this site, there's a few knocking around ;-)

Hi, thanks for that. I've got as far as adding an image and setting up the correct area ID but all I have is the VM Preview channel. All others are blank with the info at the bottom. EPG works. I haven't added a line yet but thought FTA channels would work without. 64gb USB is initialised. I've set up a few H2S's no problem using Wooshbuild. Hopefully something very simple I'm missing. Any ideas anybody?

All the freeview SD channels will work and a few news channels
I haven't got any of those. Just the preview channel like I said. Don't understand why this is. If anyone has had a similar isssue and managed to resolve it I'd be massively grateful for the answer.

I'd check you have got the correct net ID, as it sounds like you haven't or there's a error somewhere in your setup

Thanks a lot. It's at my mum's, a birthday gift from me, and it will be a few days before I can have another look at it. I'll double check the net ID but I'm 99% sure it's correct. Thanks again. Andy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd check you have got the correct net ID, as it sounds like you haven't or there's a error somewhere in your setup

Got all SD FTA channels after scrolling through the EPG. Probably had them previously but didn't see themlol Got a request in for a test line so hopefully will be up and running soon.

Back