need help please with setting up my zgemma box

hi i already have a openbox v5 working on a cline fine but got my self a zgemma box to rec im having trouble setting it up with the blue hd skin cant found it on plugin's and don't know how to add clines to this box any help would be great many thanks baxter1986

What image is running on the box? If vix its:
Menu
Plugins
Green to download. Wait til they load.
Skins
Blue HD
Select to install
Yes to reboot when installed
Menu
Setup
System
User interface
Skins
Select blue HD
Yes to reboot.

To add ur line u need Dreambox control center on pc.
Connect to box
Find /usr/keys/newcamd.list if its nline.
Find /etc/CCcam.cfg if its cline

Go to plugins skins on your box you should find the blue hd skin there. As for adding clines you need to use an ftp program to send the line to your box. Hope that helps some.

thanks a lot for giving me your time and help ill give that a go 2moro see if that works this zgemma box is a lot harder to setup and getting run too the openbox

hi lads just about to try setting my box up now my zgemma s2 is running on open a tv op not vix any help would be great and i went in to skins and blue hd is not in there :( thanks baxter

hi lads just about to try setting my box up now my zgemma s2 is running on open a tv op not vix any help would be great and i went in to skins and blue hd is not in there :( thanks baxter
You may need to downloadthe blue hd skin if its not showing.

i have just download the blue hd skin from the download page on here and put it on usd and plunged it in the back of the box now I'm lost

---------- Post Merged at 08:32 PM ----------

right i have got the blue hd skin working and on my box just need help with loading my cline please

Back