Need help setting channel numbers same as Sky (Willo Vix)

XSONY_NGUX

TK Veteran
My channel numbers show up in a alphabetical order and i want them as same as sky, can someone help me on what i need to install or do to get them the same?

I have used my own backup of bouquets ..

I only want to add them to the infobar NOT the channel selection.

I also use ABM..

Thank you

Last edited:
Maybe dsayers abm mod is the one you want?
The entertainment bouquet should be in the right order, just move that bouquet so it's first in the list.

Maybe dsayers abm mod is the one you want?
The entertainment bouquet should be in the right order, just move that bouquet so it's first in the list.

Please could you link me or if Dsayers is reading this hope he can assist me what i need to do :(

The custom updater plugin swaps the dead sky hd channels with virgin.

If that's not what you want you could look at doing your own custom.xml

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

The custom updater plugin swaps the dead sky hd channels with virgin.

If that's not what you want you could look at doing your own custom.xml

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Im after that but what about the channel numbers, will i have to use the generated ABM ones can they not be the same channel numbers as sky on my custom created bouquets?

They are in sky channel order if you mean entertainment is 4 digits turn sky uk generate main bouquet to no then start scan that will remove the all channels bouquet and entertainment etc will be correct

They are in sky channel order if you mean entertainment is 4 digits turn sky uk generate main bouquet to no then start scan that will remove the all channels bouquet and entertainment etc will be correct

I'm on OpenVix

This is what i got in providers:
image.jpg

In autobouqetesmarker configure and change setup mode to expert. That should give you more options in the providers settings

Last edited:
Back