Need help

Ok, I assume you have changed the details of your server name in the above post, if you haven't
you will need to.

Basically what it is telling you is to have a look at your line, if your "user" part of the line falls between 4501 and 5000 then you need to
edit the line you have, so where you see the number 21921 you need to change it to 21932

I can only assume because you got the Email you will be in that user group

Yes I'm in that user group bee so basically I need to edit the cws part to the new 21932 and save it then add it and same with the n: part also change and save then add tru ftp I really appreciate your help guys

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Yes,

Your box sounds like it is set up to run CCcam 2.20 , that uses the CCcam.cfg file.

Menu - Setup - Softcam/CI - Softcam Manager

The one with the green tick is the cam your box is using.

it probably has MG Cam 1.38 or 1.35a also installed, that uses the newcamd.list file

You can only run one Cam,

You only need to edit the file that matches the Cam you are using, but there is no harm in changing both files.

I get ya now I'm using the 2.2.1. On that part do I have to close filezilla a certain way

No it should give you a running commentary of what you are doing
on the top window, as long as you have made the changes and they have saved then that's fine.

Just reboot the box after the changes have been made.

Will do bees to think I have to fix my dad's one soon aswell is frightening I'll let ya no how I get on mate thanks again

Bee the guy sent me the ccam.cfg again so gonna try it see the new cam thing that folder to put it in mines never had anything thier should I just leave it like that

If you have a new file with the details in,

save your new file on the desktop of your computer.

Connect to the box using filezilla.

In top right hand window find the ETC folder.

Then in the bottom right hand window find the old CCcam.cfg file. Delete it.

Top left window, go to your desktop.

Find the new CCcam.cfg file bottom left.

Right click and upload.

Exit out and reboot your box.

If it's working ok this is your easiest option

Last edited:
Hahah bee u legend work instantly mate I appreciate the help mate gentleman

now make a note of what you did to fix the issue ,same time next week ok lol

now you see how easily you get lost with different directions taken(y)

I will lol I'm an idiot now could one of use guys point me in the rite direction for an amiko hd mini section lol

Lol I use to have an f5 box and it was easy so my family think I'm a wizard with these things and I don't have a clue

Back