Need slyk skin

salnuss

Hi everyone
I'm new to techkings and all this zgemma and flashing the box stuff
I've been searching you tube for the original slyk skin I had on before I tried the vm skin but doesn't seem to work anymore
Could someone please help me so I can flash my box back to slyk skin so then I can put back on the line I had for the sky channels that are still available
I've tried vm but can't seem to get it up and running so gave up
Thanks sally

shouldnt give up its well worth the effort, can be tricky when your new but plenty of help on here, VM is by far the best way to receive viewing at the moment

shouldnt give up its well worth the effort, can be tricky when your new but plenty of help on here, VM is by far the best way to receive viewing at the moment
For vm do i need a active vm line? I have the cable lines in to put in back of zgemma but I'm on Plusnet internet reason why I'm asking is when I check signal i have a strong 1 for sky but not off the vm tuner (hope I'm making sense)

Yep you need an active line with vm modem you can then get vm sub .....

Sent from my SM-T533 using Tapatalk

Yep you need an active line with vm modem you can then get vm sub .....

Sent from my SM-T533 using Tapatalk

That is not necessarily the case, if there has been a virmin connection to your house that has then cancelled, the chances are the connection is still live as generally when you cancel virgin they cancel it on the router/tivo box rather than disconnecting the feed itself. You do need a c-line for virgin though too get any channels other than 1-5 SD.

as above: you dont need to be a VM customer but you do need to have a VM connection to your property that has not been physically disconnected from the house or cabinet at the roadside (rare it gets physically desconnected). The VM cable feed coming to your house carries the pictures/signal with it but your box as standard will only allow FTA to display to your TV without some tweaks to your box in the sane way that Satelite dish feeds carry the pictures to your box but you can only view FTA channels without tweaking your box... To view more than FTA channels on VM you need 'an' internet broadband provider & a C/S code/subscription, so while you do not need to be a VM customer to make the system work it's easier if you are because VM will check/test/activate your connection removing any doubt as to wether your VM line is active!

Last edited:
Thank u beakyford and grog
I had virgin about 3 years ago I tried to set up my h2h with both sky and virgin and searched for channels I had loads with sky but when I checked virgin only channel 4 came through I have managed to put on c lines just for sky channels on my zgemma h2h and h2s using filezilla and putting the code in etc and cccam.cfg but can't seem to get it working on h2h for both
I have both c lines for Virgin and sky I've followed instructions using filezilla putting the codes in usr/keys but still didn't work grr

I've never had a n line is this for sky ans virgin channels and where do i get them from
I've purchased c lines off ebay

there are several cam types, I have found N lines set to CWS or using Oscam work well, havnt used c lines in ages but I do recall having issues once when I had a c line for sly & an N line as CWS for cable... this inspired a moved over to N lines & havnt had any issues since.

It is not recommended to buy gifts/codes from fleabay as they seldom last more than a few months, there is a request section on the forum:

cable
http://www.techkings.org/threads/re...rver-request-only-2017-exp-october-31.129634/
sly
http://www.techkings.org/threads/an...server-for-satellite-june-july-august.123919/

there are several cam types, I have found N lines set to CWS or using Oscam work well, havnt used c lines in ages but I do recall having issues once when I had a c line for sly & an N line as CWS for cable... this inspired a moved over to N lines & havnt had any issues since.

It is not recommended to buy gifts/codes from fleabay as they seldom last more than a few months, there is a request section on the forum:

cable
http://www.techkings.org/threads/re...rver-request-only-2017-exp-october-31.129634/
sly
http://www.techkings.org/threads/an...server-for-satellite-june-july-august.123919/
I will give the n lines a try I'm not really familiar using mgcam and don't know what oscam is but I'll put a message on the forum and give it a try
Many thanks for ur help I'm glad I joined this forum u have all been very helpful as I'm definitely in my depth with all this tech talk lol

I find oscam works best if you have lines for both cable and sat but that's just me.

hi any body can help how to ghange betbeen catgaries
74556-pasted-from-clipboard-png
Yes the <NEXT> and <PREV> buttons either side of the 0 on remote

Last edited by a moderator:
Im using a openvix image just looking for usr/keys folder and nothing in there?
should there be mgcam folder to put n line in

Back