Need to renew or change broadband

swish

I am running a zgemma h2s for iptv, currently am on talk talk. Any recommendations for a broadband provider? Anyone had any issues or problems with other broadband providers running iltv or is it all good. Just deciding whether to renew or change. Thanks

I'm on Vodafone, had a few issues pre lockdown with them throttling, but since complaining it has been bang on and don't need to use VPN (as of yet). £23 per month with min speed guarantee. 55mb, i think

I'm on Vodafone, had a few issues pre lockdown with them throttling, but since complaining it has been bang on and don't need to use VPN (as of yet). £23 per month with min speed guarantee. 55mb, i think
Thanks good to know, Vodafone seem to be the best price around but didnt know anyone else thats on vodafone.

I'm on VM which is probably the best broadband about but they know how to charge. It usually goes up a couple of times a year, every time it does I'm on the phone threatening to leave and trying (usually succeeding) in getting price back down.

I am running a zgemma h2s for iptv, currently am on talk talk. Any recommendations for a broadband provider? Anyone had any issues or problems with other broadband providers running iltv or is it all good. Just deciding whether to renew or change. Thanks
I like VirginMedia for its speed and customer service. I use a Zgemma H5 for IPTV via an Asus Gaming Router with the VM Super Hub 3 in modem mode. EU-Standard One Gigabit Broadband is the future (from CityFibre, Community Fibre, G.Network, HyperOptic, etc.) but not yet available in my part of London.

B4RN if your lucky enough to be in their area
BT is on par with virgin media in certain areas now and upload speeds are better if that is important, and it is cheaper.

I would stay away from vodafone they do throttle speeds if they find out you are doing something like watching iptv or using certain apps.

When we were with talktalk we found them fine however, customer service is abroad somewhere i could not understand a word they were on about.

The good thing about talktalk they dont care what you do. They will do the bare minimum in regarding blocking etc.

What about one of the other smaller suppliers that offer BT's 80mbps tier? Like Shell or SSE etc? They also tend to be cheaper than BT.

What about one of the other smaller suppliers that offer BT's 80mbps tier? Like Shell or SSE etc? They also tend to be cheaper than BT.
I am getting 300 meg off BT it is worth checking if you can get full fibre to the home in your area.

I'm on Virgin now but before it was put into our street i had ee and honestly i couldn't fault them, price speed 78meg rock solid.

Recently ditched VM 350Mbps £60 for Community Fibre 600Mbps £30. Register your interest at CityFibre, Community Fibre, G.Networks, HyperOptic etc. that provide 1 Gigabit Broadband around £50.

Back