needed to record on the blade media 7000 ?

bilbo123

Hi guys, what usb device do you need to record programes on the blade. I have been used to sky plus and thought i just had to press the record on the blade remote. Do i need to buy a usb external hard drive device?? Sorry for being daft.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that mate, i have a 4gb usb stick i use to install firmware onto the blade, will try that first.Forget that, just ordered a 320 gb hdd from ebay.

Last edited:
Once you have any recordings on the hdd you want to view on your pc download gomplayer it's free.

I seen a thread where it was asked and "Hiteck" recommend it (he knows the blade very well)

Hi guys, i received my zendi 350gb hdd today and it is great, just plug and play. Can you watch a different channel than the one your recording at the same time?

You are limited to what you cant record and watch at once,

You can record and watch other channels providing they are on the same feq range, just the same as the Eurovox.

Some transponders have upto 20 channels so on occasion you can record one and and choose from another 19 but this is rare.

Most only have around 5-10 channels available whilst recording.

Thanks for that guys, happy enough with that . I only watch man u , doc martin and dragons den, rest of the time on sat forums (y)

Back