Network Manager

Jobe84

Hi Guys,

So, I'm trying to configure the ZGemma Network Manager so that I'm able to browse my Home Network (laptop) to access my Movie collection...

If I go to Network Manager and select my Laptop (192.168.0.5), it asks me to enter a Username/Password - I do so - I enter my Network User/Pass, hit Enter - I'm then taken back to the list of Network devices, I select my Laptop to expand and view my disks, but nothing appears...

If I do the exact same action on my mobile phone, using ES File Explorer - Browse the network, select the laptop, enter the User/Pass, I'm able to browse all my shared folders... It works as expected.

My ZGemma is connected via a Wireless Repeater (LAN cable), which works fine for TV etc, but I'm unsure if thats the reason I cannot browse the network... I've tried connecting my phone to the Wireless Repeater and again, I'm able to browse the network with no issues...

Dont suppose anyone has any suggestions please?

Cheers

I know this is an old thread but I've read through alot of threads here and followed the setup guides and have exactly the same poblem as above. When I try and mount manually there is still a red x next to the drive so it's not mounting properly. Samba is installed and working so I can see the box from my windows PC just not the other way around. Thanks.

Back