New 4k Box

gabs888

So Sly are making a massive announcement on the 18th Nov. Any members know any more on this story....

Not sure, I have sly fibre and VM 153 and gaming is WAY better for me on Sly....I only have the vermin for the live feed to my boxes
FIFA and COD unplayable for me on Vermin, whereas fine on Sly

---------- Post Merged at 04:57 PM ----------

Back on topic this the next baby for me
http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/VU-Plus-Solo-4K

I would rate VM fibre as a country mile better than any other ISP i've come accross... Nothing to compare to it here in sunny Liverpool

Wanna bet--I'm always wrong--ask my wife--she's always right.LOL
Just to add--sneaky sky have something other than price rises up their sleeves---so now is a good time for you sporty types to go motorised sat.
Reaper.

Not unique to yours bud.....we all have at least one with no groups for us to go to and moan either......well the shed/garage or pub lol

Not sure, I have sly fibre and VM 153 and gaming is WAY better for me on Sly....I only have the vermin for the live feed to my boxes

http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/VU-Plus-Solo-4K

Hi mate will this new 4k box upscale sly sd or just virmin to 4k probs a noob question. But just wanted to ask as it looks good :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU+ Solo 4k Twin Tuner DVB-S2 PVR Ready Twin Enigma2 Linux Receiver UHD 2160p

Hi mate will this new 4k box upscale sly sd or just virmin to 4k probs a noob question. But just wanted to ask as it looks good :-)

I don't see it as noob question as this is new territory for us all lol

I can only guess that it will upscale all inputs/outputs? As with other boxes? Go on buy one, you know you want to....go on go on go on lol

VU+ Solo 4k Twin Tuner DVB-S2 PVR Ready Twin Enigma2 Linux Receiver UHD 2160p

I don't see it as noob question as this is new territory for us all lol

I can only guess that it will upscale all inputs/outputs? As with other boxes? Go on buy one, you know you want to....go on go on go on lol

Im tempted mate as i not long brought a 4k tv so i got a box to match, but the pricetag is abit much at the moment lol, i might wait a while to see if it comes down :-)

Just to add--sneaky sky have something other than price rises up their sleeves---so now is a good time for you sporty types to go motorised sat.
Reaper.
Tell us more Bro, sounds interesting

Reaper.
That's why we don't need Google reaper ...coz we have the wife she knows everything

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Back