New 7 Day EPG Skybox & memobox f3 / f4 / f5 / m3 / f3s / f4s / f5s .

I changed my clock to BST and tried again , and it worked this time, don't know if they have sorted server or if clock change made it work but give it a try

i have the same old EPG failed!Please... blah blah
Im trying the uk update and keep getting it.
so i tried the bulgaria epg and that worked fine.
tried france that downloaded fine too.

so it cant be at my end (format type, hard drive size, etc.)
i guess the uk epg download is corrupt or has custard in it or some other desert.

so if anyone needs any desert filled downloads... drop me a line.
now where did i leave that jar of moonshine?
i think the unicorn has hidden it again!
peter.

it looks like all of the obvious stuff has been covered in this thread many times.
make sure your usb stick/hard drive is correctly formatted and has plenty of space.
you have selected internet epg not satelite.

it looks like it will work at some stage when "someone" has updated the epg download on the server.

wow! for a second there I almost sounded like I knew something! nah!

keep trying john, it will work, just probably not consistently.

peter

I hadnt used the seven day epg since the clocks went back and screwed the time up by a few mins.... Now they are back on summertime i tried to use the epg again and i also get the decompress failed notice :(

hi all ive down the new firmware update its downloading new epg list tho its saying EPG Decompress failed ..... any 1 any ideas ?

---------- Post Merged at 08:14 PM ----------

i changed it to BST but to no avale :(

ok dont know if this works old xmltv was having issues have you updated your rytec providers and then chose xmltv again?

weve all got the same prob :( happened a few weeks ago too then they sorted it out ,its just the UK obe which wont work

Hi I'm a newbie and looking for F5s epg & latest firmware, my box says 'Skybox' not any of the other badged versions.

Thanks

Hi guys, I tr to update my epg on my f5s and a message saying EPG Decompress failed! Please check Disk free volum. What do I do ?

have a look at the previous posts ,been like this for a few weeks now were all getting out so waiting game or gone forever

Back