New box for IPTV

dx052

I have been looking through the threads because I am looking for a box that will run my IPTV sub (I currently run it on my smart tv) I am a newbie at this so online help is also a key factor. I leaning towards a Zgemma h2s as its tried and tested but I am also looking at a Formula 1 box just wondering if this is the right way forward for my needs.

F1 is miles better than an h2s. I got rid of my h2s for an f1 and never looked back, but I use it for sat channels as well.

If all you want is IPTV why not just get an android box?

All depends on your needs and desires.

Got to admit if only for Iptv
Get a mag box
It’s what they are built for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

another vote for the mag256 here.

tried the new openbox iptv receiver the other day, using the same server the picture on the mag is a hell of a lot better than the openbox produces.

I have tried endless android boxes, zgemma h2s, and a firestick, the best is amazon firstick with stb emu installed and don't put any other apps on the device other than a vpn app just incase u ever need to use one, and you wont have any issues,

I have tried endless android boxes, zgemma h2s, and a firestick, the best is amazon firstick with stb emu installed and don't put any other apps on the device other than a vpn app just incase u ever need to use one, and you wont have any issues,

Oh really!! I have a couple of fire sticks spare where do I start? not sure I know what stb emu is??

Stb emulater gives u the look of a magbox, it's really good, u just need the portal address of ur supplier and u need to give ur provider the MAC address that is in the settings.
If u pm me I have a cracked pro version of the emulator so no annoying adds,
You just need to use the downloader app from ur firestick to side load it on,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Formuler Z7+ is decent. Better interface:

65402fcfe138b143a7a576998244834b.jpg

H96 Octacore with 3gb ram is very good I have stbemu and its fantastic. I also have a mag256 and for versitality I would pick the H96, you can do so much with it. Picture quality, well I cannot tell any difference, audio the same.

MAG's are nice and easy to set up

Or a good android box gives you more features is another alternative.

As mentiuoned above, load STB EMU and you wouldn't know the difference between them

Then you can add Covenant, Terrerium a dodgy Netflix pass and other stuff if you go the android route.

T95Z has similar spec to the H96, bought one the other week, pleased with it.

Back