New Box....Help!

sallyg

Morning all!

I have got my new zgemma h2s box this morning and i am stuck trying to set it up :(

I am not sure what I need to download to the usb stick so i can get started....

any help greatly received!!!

Sal

Try downloading the Wooshbuild for this model.
Full instructions and procedures are contained within the build.

Thanks guys, I've downloaded this onto a usb stick but the box is just saying 'boot' on the front? I have tried with the 2 different ports?

Thanks guys, I've downloaded this onto a usb stick but the box is just saying 'boot' on the front? I have tried with the 2 different ports?

did you format the usb to fat 32 before adding the extracted wooshbuild file?

it sounds like the box isnt reading from the usb, this is common If the usb has already been used for other things & a lot of people struggle with this part, you need to prep the usb properly as often a simple fat32 format is not enough to get the box to read from it...

use this free tool to prep the usb, use the without installation version just above the 'frequently asked questions' about half way done the page:

HDDGURU: HDD LLF Low Level Format Tool

give the usb a full low level format with this tool & then give the usb a full fat32 format with windows...then load the boot image you wish to use (I recommend wooshbuild)

I had the same problem, not flashing from my USB stick, I did a quick format with HPUSBDisk.exe and it worked great 1st time.

I had issues with my sandisk extreme usb3 drive. No matter what I did it wouldn't have it.
Ended up grabbing an older sandisk blade usb2 drive and it worked first time

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! We have been using our old box whilst the sun has been shining and made the most of the weather :)! Rain sets in tomorrow so will sit down and have a proper look, will let you know how I get on....thanks again!

Back