new box wont boot

Gp78

hi, i have just bought my 1st zgemma h2s from the website i have turned it on then it says boot it counts to 100 a few times then nothing, the open atv 5.1 screen comes on but it wont do anything else, the remote does not do anything and it wont turn off using the off button on the front. any ideas anybody? thanks

What were you expecting sky tv , bt sports etc to come on immediately , and of course you did do a bit reasech before buying they box's ?

What were you expecting sky tv , bt sports etc to come on immediately , and of course you did do a bit reasech before buying they box's ?

Yeah I did some research and watched a few videos on YouTube and I thought I would get past the screen saver page. I know you need other things to. But it won't let me do anything else? Ps thanks for your reply

Go into the downloads section here: Downloads - TechKings

Now locate your box as you didn't state then download one of the flashable images, follow the instructions on how to flash, update your channels, EPG etc and then load your line. If you need further help I would suggest you look in the zgemma section on this forum before asking any questions, most issues have already been posted and answers given, use the search feature on the forum to help you in the future, you will get a faster answer this way.

Back