New favourites folder

Davy-m-R

Hi guys, I was wondering if its possible to create a folder for frequent channels that I use. I had the Sky-box f3 and could set up folders no problem. The Zgemma is a lot more detailed, don't want to muck it up!

When you press EPG button do you see a 'favourites' folder? If so, then go back to tv channel, press down button and this will bring up channel lists. go to the channel you want and press menu button and then 'add service to bouquet'. Well at least I think this is how its done from memory

Thanks for that. Yep it worked, in the menu you can also move them in the order you want. I must admit it's day 2 with this box and I am very impressed with it.

Davy-m-R, did the channels stay in your favourites bouquet?, when I have done this, the next day, after updates, they have gone back to where they were. VERY IRRITATING, in fact, Ive given it up as a bad job.

If you edit the standard groups like sports or movies, they will return to the original setup when AutoBouquestsMaker updates at night. The favourites folder will not change with the update so your favourite channels should stay there

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

If you edit the standard groups like sports or movies, they will return to the original setup when AutoBouquestsMaker updates at night. The favourites folder will not change with the update so your favourite channels should stay there

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Do the frequencies get updated in the favourites folder themselves if they change or do you have to replace them from the standard groups?

thanks snapper93 I now finally have programs in my favourites folder did has you said and added move to the favourites folder and pressed ok and it stored in favourites folder now added more channels to my fav folder so thanks again grandad

Back