New firmware problem

padder

I may be being a bit dumb here but seem to be problems with time, the epg and setting recordings with the new firmware. I've loaded it and when it's booted up again, summertime is set to on so the time is an hour wrong. So I've set the time option to summertime off which makes the displayed time right but then when I set something to record from the epg it is setting the recording an hour earlier than the time stated in the epg (e.g. the time of the programme in the epg is 10-11pm but the recorder sets the time for 9-10pm).

I've gone back to the old firmware which isn't doing it but does anyone have any ideas?

Just read on another thread about flashing the new official firmware before flashing the new unofficial one. Mine is an older box and I've not had the loop problem so unsure if I need to do this or not and if it would resolve the timer issue

Just read on another thread about flashing the new official firmware before flashing the new unofficial one. Mine is an older box and I've not had the loop problem so unsure if I need to do this or not and if it would resolve the timer issue

I've not had a boot loop problem either touch wood, give it a go and let me know if that works lol

I've not had a boot loop problem either touch wood, give it a go and let me know if that works lol

Actually, I was thinking you could try it and let me know if it works

Still having same prob after trying this

Parsing summaries doesn't go beyond 46679 and reboots box everytime during the EPG update

Last edited:
Well i finally got it to work.

When i tried EPG in the Popular category it kept crashing the same with in the Sport category but I just tried it in the Foreign category and it worked so try it in different categories

Back