new line

deanosid

hi guys i know you porobably heard it before but how do i add the line to my h2s box I cant find anywhere to enter my details

Ah, the lazy way out - There are many, many threads about this subject, try the search function of our forum

Lazy way out

Ah, the lazy way out - There are many, many threads about this subject, try the search function of our forum
I can see how you think I may be lazy but I can assure you I'm not. Utterly useless maybe. Sure I'll figure it out eventually

Which build are you using? Use an ftp client like Filezilla. Connect to the box and ftp your line. Youtube is your friend for a step by step guide. Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Which build are you using? Use an ftp client like Filezilla. Connect to the box and ftp your line. Youtube is your friend for a step by step guide. Good luck

Using open vix thought I've done everything but softcam won't start think I need to delete and download again start fresh make sure I'm not missing anything just don't know where to get the files or where to put them do they need to go in softcam through filezilla also

Using open vix thought I've done everything but softcam won't start think I need to delete and download again start fresh make sure I'm not missing anything just don't know where to get the files or where to put them do they need to go in softcam through filezilla also

http://eopenbox.co.uk/OpenBox Prog/HOW TO PUT LINE USING FileZilla.pdf

I have got an n line. Got newcamd list and mg_cfg in my keys and put mgcamd in the soft cams but when I come to start on box it just bounces back

Back