new picons

Richardc

Hi I'm looking for the new picons have some I downloaded off here but they still missing for some of the channels. does any one have a new complete set ? many thanks rich

Hi I'm looking for the new picons have some I downloaded off here but they still missing for some of the channels. does any one have a new complete set ? many thanks rich
hi depending on image usually available through plugins feed

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

hi can you recommend a plugin to use as I just downloaded them and added them in myself. I'm in the uk so manly uk ones I'm after. many thanks

hi can you recommend a plugin to use as I just downloaded them and added them in myself. I'm in the uk so manly uk ones I'm after. many thanks
id advise to download from google.

search sly 28.2e picons list

download and unzip file to pc

place in folder called picon ans transfer to hdd using filezilla

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

hello guys im looking for the sports picons such as sly sports, tsn, bein etc etc wanting to creat pictures for alternate football channels if anyone can help

thanks in advance

They are easy to make
Just need to know what the channel ref code (srp) or what what they right the name for the channel (snp)

hello guys im looking for the sports picons such as sly sports, tsn, bein etc etc wanting to creat pictures for alternate football channels if anyone can help

thanks in advance

Mail me bud I may be able to help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back