New provider

I'm chasing my current provider the now 85 euro a year is increasing early and the service itself isn't great with some channels not working, audio missing on others and PPV sports channel only working sometimes. My father is using another provider that I sourced, its around 60 euro per year and is much better, the seller or reseller is saying that there's a built in VPN on their server and there's no need to have one, I've not heard this before is this even right? Secondly they offer a multi room deal but state that it cannot be used at other addressed and must use the same WiFi, but how would they know if it was being used at another address if I had a VPN on, and lastly does 60 euro per year sound reasonable. Thank you.

I'm chasing my current provider the now 85 euro a year is increasing early and the service itself isn't great with some channels not working, audio missing on others and PPV sports channel only working sometimes. My father is using another provider that I sourced, its around 60 euro per year and is much better, the seller or reseller is saying that there's a built in VPN on their server and there's no need to have one, I've not heard this before is this even right? Secondly they offer a multi room deal but state that it cannot be used at other addressed and must use the same WiFi, but how would they know if it was being used at another address if I had a VPN on, and lastly does 60 euro per year sound reasonable. Thank you.
Some providers don't allow vpn's.
If you need two lines for two addresses, buy two, you're likely to lose both connections if you try anything underhand.
If you've been paying 85, obviously 60 is not bad.
You should take free tests before you buy

They can easily Ip lock the line to stop you using different ip addresses. Multiroom is normally the same house via the same router connection do not abuse it or you could get booted off and banned.

Just seen him running out of Morrisons be quick tho he was loading his boot up with shopping🤪🤪🤪.
If your service is not great why you chasing him?? Not so much a vpn but have security in place to protect there service from blocks etc.
It’s called multiroom for a reason been can be used in two rooms at the same time as long as on the same network.
They would know if using at 2 houses even with vpns on/off as you would be using two different ip addresses.
Providers aren’t daft they know when end users are abusing what they have I’ve seen peoples lines deleted for for using multiroom at 2 separate houses and no refund given.
If multiroom was allowed at 2 separate houses it would be called multi-house NOT multiroom.
60 euro is a reasonable price for 12 months which works out just over £50gbp for a working iptv service.

Nobody can really tell you if €60 sounds reasonable without seeing what exactly the sub has, but that's why each one of us takes trials to compare services and prices.

If a reseller says you can't use it at separate addresses and you've specifically asked if you can, then you'd be asking for trouble if you tried it and as others have said you might get a super ban.

Some services don't require a vpn but it's OK for the end user to run one anyway, best checking with the provider whether it's OK or not before you buy.

I find it strange that people complain about the cost of services. Granted, nobody wants to pay for a poor service, but it's a fraction of the total cost you would pay the "original" broadcaster. I can put up with some blips and quirks for the long term cost difference + my viewing options are massively greater as well.

I find it strange that people complain about the cost of services. Granted, nobody wants to pay for a poor service, but it's a fraction of the total cost you would pay the "original" broadcaster. I can put up with some blips and quirks for the long term cost difference + my viewing options are massively greater as well.
Sky is a very small part of an IPTV package if it wasn't for the football and sports they would be super toasty

Because when people part with any sort of money whether it's small or alot, they get a sense of entitlement. Even when thr best iptv providers have one hiccup for the first time in months or longer you have people complaining or demanding their money back

Because when people part with any sort of money whether it's small or alot, they get a sense of entitlement.

That's how spending works y'know... people earn money, decide what to spend it on and hope to see some value in their investment. Every iptv customer is in it to save money and it often comes across on here like we should just cough up whatever resellers want because Sky/TNT/Virgin would be much more expensive. It's so strange.

That's how spending works y'know... people earn money, decide what to spend it on and hope to see some value in their investment. Every iptv customer is in it to save money and it often comes across on here like we should just cough up whatever resellers want because Sky/TNT/Virgin would be much more expensive. It's so strange.
If you want the service you pay what they want simple doesn’t matter if sky virgin iptv the viarks the list is endless lol

It's like ordering a fake football top, you know it's not as good quality as the real one. It looks the same and does the job but you should lower your expectations because the person creating it doesn't have billions behind them
If you don't like having issues etc pay over the odds for it from the real source. Or the last option is keep your money and have nothing

It's like ordering a fake football top, you know it's not as good quality as the real one. It looks the same and does the job but you should lower your expectations because the person creating it doesn't have billions behind them
If you don't like having issues etc pay over the odds for it from the real source. Or the last option is keep your money and have nothing
Right but the OP was asking whether he needs to pay €85 for something he can get for €60 and your view seems to be that coz it costs more with Sky, €85 is a good price and you can't see why anyone would complain. Strange.

Obviously if you are paying €85 now and you can get the same thing for €60, you go with the cheaper option. Don't you?

Obviously if you are paying €85 now and you can get the same thing for €60, you go with the cheaper option. Don't you?
If I was paying 85 euro and half the channels didn’t work I would be asking for the remainder of the sub back in theory.
What I can’t work out is the op paid 85 euro then got his dad a better one for 60 euro.
Apparently not, you suck it up and don't complain/question it.
Everyone has a right to complain or question about the service been offered whether it’s broadband Netflix sky nowtv or iptv

Right but the OP was asking whether he needs to pay €85 for something he can get for €60 and your view seems to be that coz it costs more with Sky, €85 is a good price and you can't see why anyone would complain. Strange.
Not once did I say €85 is a good price and not to complain
I'm saying lower your expectations of iptv in general because nothing is perfect and every server has tradeoffs, whether that tradeoff is important to you or not
There is not one iptv server that has everything and is also running flawlessly with no errors ever
Also I said even the best servers around people will still complain about, so it's best to try before you buy
Iptv servers will always have issues, you have to find the ones that react the best in a bad situation and keep you updates along the way
The only thing strange is twisting words to suit your narrative, when you can see exactly what I've wrote

A lot of people like the interface of it. I have smarters with other providers but just looking for something different that's all

Nothing wrong with that mate, you'll find on here providers reply to a question with a response that relates to their service rather than iptv in general. Best asking on the iptv request thread for a sub specifically with your choice of app, you'll definitely find what you're looking for.

The sky glass smarters is no different to any other smarters apart from the splash screen and background and Home Screen with the sky glass theme People just like the interface of the rebrand I like it my self.
There is a sky glass xciptv also but same as above no different to any other xciptv.
I’ve seen that a new smarters has been released where end users can report stuff via the app but quite expensive for the official.

Just seen him running out of Morrisons be quick tho he was loading his boot up with shopping🤪🤪🤪.
If your service is not great why you chasing him?? Not so much a vpn but have security in place to protect there service from blocks etc.
It’s called multiroom for a reason been can be used in two rooms at the same time as long as on the same network.
They would know if using at 2 houses even with vpns on/off as you would be using two different ip addresses.
Providers aren’t daft they know when end users are abusing what they have I’ve seen peoples lines deleted for for using multiroom at 2 separate houses and no refund given.
If multiroom was allowed at 2 separate houses it would be called multi-house NOT multiroom.
60 euro is a reasonable price for 12 months which works out just over £50gbp for a working iptv service.
Got to agree with you here baz ,
well said post that mate 👍
Funny enough i actually saw that happen twice this weekend gone 😭 some people just don't know a good thing when they have one 😕🤦‍♂️

The sky glass smarters is no different to any other smarters apart from the splash screen and background and Home Screen with the sky glass theme People just like the interface of the rebrand I like it my self.
There is a sky glass xciptv also but same as above no different to any other xciptv.
I’ve seen that a new smarters has been released where end users can report stuff via the app but quite expensive for the official.
I have this one aswel and its better than the rest like you say with the extra features and a cracking intro 🙂 it sells itself and i also like the sky+pro XC there is so many to choose from 😉 👌👍

Not once did I say €85 is a good price and not to complain
I'm saying lower your expectations of iptv in general because nothing is perfect and every server has tradeoffs, whether that tradeoff is important to you or not
There is not one iptv server that has everything and is also running flawlessly with no errors ever
Also I said even the best servers around people will still complain about, so it's best to try before you buy
Iptv servers will always have issues, you have to find the ones that react the best in a bad situation and keep you updates along the way
The only thing strange is twisting words to suit your narrative, when you can see exactly what I've wrote
Nicely said 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Nobody can really tell you if €60 sounds reasonable without seeing what exactly the sub has, but that's why each one of us takes trials to compare services and prices.

If a reseller says you can't use it at separate addresses and you've specifically asked if you can, then you'd be asking for trouble if you tried it and as others have said you might get a super ban.

Some services don't require a vpn but it's OK for the end user to run one anyway, best checking with the provider whether it's OK or not before you buy.
I think its wrong that some providers lock the ISP but totally agree that if an end user abuse's there sub and supplier's trust then they should and would lose everything as when it comes down to it they are getting one hell of a bargain at the price aslong as the service provides what you are promised but nothing is ever sertain in IPTV so always worth having a back up and some providers supply one for 🆓 with there premium sub along with a free APK with premiumised links so i just can't understand why some would try 🤔 there is always a tryer lol 👌

Back