New Receiver Advice needed

[h=2] Hello people,

New to TECHKINGS and need help/advice
[/h] I have a Spider box 7000HD,1.2m motorised dish with external Alsat V-Box 500 GBOX positioner, I'm looking to change the receiver as there is no support and the box is now starting to randomly freeze & turn itself off. I need suggestions which box i should replace my spiderbox with, must have good support and on a budget nothing expensive or complicated.
Appreciate any advice. cheers

thanks mike123, i hear linux based receivers are more complicated to use/setup, not like the simple spider, would i be able to just disconnect the spider and replace with this with minimal effort?

or maybe if you are not sure about a linux box try a blade box. this is a better box simple setup

i can recommend the blade 7000S, simple to set up,good quality HD and "SD" picture and plenty of info on the forums,but what i have read the blade 7000S has been discontinued and the blade 5000S has replaced it, i cannot say if the blade 5000S is as good as the 7000S, somebody who has the 5000S will be able to help ,have a read on the forum see what you think,here is a link to the blade website so you can read the spec on the 5000S -: Blade Media

Back