New remote

I use a One for All URC7980, can control 8 devices. I use for my TV, Zgemma, DVD player and Humax PVR and can still add more devices. A little expensive for what you require but great bit of kit.

Would you be able to tell me how to copy the buttons please, newbie here as if I have to say lol.

---------- Post Merged at 02:14 PM ----------

Do you not need some code?

Hi willow3092. I've just got the same remote as you. All setup but can't get the play button to work after pause in time shift. Can you tell me how you got over this as on zgemma play and pause are same button. Thanks

You should be able to just press pause again to play. I programmed both play and pause on mine from the play/pause button on the zg remote.

Hi mate Happy new year and thanks for replying. It's driving me mad. I can get it to pause timeshift but not play again. All buttons in that area seem to be a bit hit and miss eg forward/ rewind and play/ pause. I don't suppose you have a dump of your bin file do you that you could pm me. Would be very much appreciated. Thanks pal. ..
Edit: seems it's not working on original remote either. I'm using Vix4e2project image. Do you think this could be the problem?

Last edited:
There's a setting 'Behavior of 'pause' when paused' in the menus somewhere. It should be set to 'Play'. ​You haven't altered that have you?
In openwebif it's in Recording Settings.

Last edited:
In openWebif it is set to play. Bloody image won't let me flash back to openatv either. Not even my backup. Grrr

Hi. Managed to get it to flash by low-level formatting first. Seems to work properly now but then I updated my software which bricked my box lol. Just doing new setup now. Seems it was the vix4e2project image I was using which caused buttons to not work properly. Thanks for your help pal. ;)

Ha ha. The button has stopped working again. On both remotes. It pauses but don't play again. Must be something on box. Grrr.
Edit: turns out had to reinitialise my hdd. All working great now. Thanks again

Last edited:
I use a One for All URC7980, can control 8 devices. I use for my TV, Zgemma, DVD player and Humax PVR and can still add more devices. A little expensive for what you require but great bit of kit.
I've just got the same remote can't find a code to use with the zgemma, what code are you using?

They don't have a code for the Zgemma, I used the copy function to set it up. A little long winded but simple to do.

They don't have a code for the Zgemma, I used the copy function to set it up. A little long winded but simple to do.
I managed to sort it by using the app. There is a code for the h2s but it's not already in the remote so using the app it added the code to the remote & it works fine now.

Was about to start pulling my hair out as I've had one4all remotes in the past & had problems with them not working with certain devices so I stopped buying them & started using the logitech remotes which I found to be a lot better.

Over Christmas I noticed the TV device button on the logitech wasn't working properly so went to Amazon to get the same remote which had gone up in price from £20 to £34.99, so I bit the bullet and bought the one4all in the sale at currys.

Thanks for your reply. I have that app but it does not list Zgemma in the list of devices. According to the One4all website, the code is not in my remote but they do have a code for it. I must have an older version of the remote than yours. Contacted One4all for advice.

Back