new skybox f5, FREEZING, SCRAMBLING PROBLEM. PLEASE HELP.

londonali

Hi, i bought a new openbox v5s, the seller said its same as the skybox F5.
I wanted to watch satellite tv, sky channels etc, in my room however there wasnt a satellite cable. I contacted someone to put a new line from the dish to my bedroom. The price he quoted was too much but offered a cheaper alternative. I have double satellite cable to my living room downstairs, he separated this and took one to my bedroom through the outside.
I then paid for ccline server detail from someone on the net. To set it up I was told to save it on the usb and iupload it via mgcamd plug setup and NOT CCcam Client setup.
He then gave me instructions on how to update channels via ajsat website.

I did all the above. It was working fine for a day but now sometimes it freezes shows the 'scrambled' sign. For few hours it would be fine but then it would show scrambled but be ok after few seconds then after few minutes freeze again. I contacted the guy i got the server details from and he says that it is working fine from his end and he cant do anything about it.

can anyone help? My internet speed is 10mb - is it too slow? or is it because i dont have a seperate new line from dish to my bedroom? or is the server not good?

I would appreciate your help. I paid this guy abit for 12 months server use.

Thank you.
Ali

id say was over populated c-line there is a section on here ask for a test line then you will see if its the line you have is not very good

Alright man. I bought a F5s box and had the same issue at first. I changed my provider and it sorted it. Sign up for a month with someone else and see if that helps.

Are you Hard wired to your router or homeplugs as they work better if wireless this will cause problems

Back