NEW SMGO2.2.1 Starview Connection FIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
give him chance he may not even no u still got probs instead of multi postin makin the thread a lot longer than needed......i do understand ur frustrated but it aint gonna make it any quicker

Actually u will find these people who are not connecting have unregistered Boxs this can either mean they have been purchased from and unofficial source, or they have never been connected to the server pre lockdown!

I am working on a way for these guys to connect! So stay tuned!

fix

Hi everyone i cant download the software it says Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid. please i need help.

hamzah you had that problem before, its obviously something on your end as no one else has had the problem with download and I checked its working fine :dunno:

Hi everyone i cant download the software it says Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid. please i need help.

Probably down to a browser issue, maybe an addon problem, use another browser like google chrome or whatever your not already using.

Hi i have downloaded the software what do i have to do next it says windows cannot open the file Thanks

The read me is in the download section, dont expect to be spoonfed info when its already explained in the downloads also first post of this thread.

The info is all in first post

hamzah it does'nt tell you to open it, put it on a USB stick..............."read first post on this thread

cashflow also read first post, it says somewhere in it to download as other FW will soon not work

so, guys, those boxes that are displaying "Unregistered" even with this new firmware on, what should those users do?

its like ..back to square 1 for those users.

Thread stickied, please read the first post of this thread onward before asking questions.

hamzah316, either put the FW on your box and try it yourself otherwise STOP asking question after question until you get a reply to your first post in here.

Try it then give feedback or start another thread.

Hamzah you've been told to read first post all the info is there

you've also been told in post just above your last one to stop asking question after question

Maybe after your temporary ban, you'll come back and READ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back