New to IPTV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay please advise or provide a template on how do I write out my request to be posted in that sticky thread?
Have you read that sticky thread mate, follow that , check other members requests and see if they match your needs, just copy some that match what you would like.

Just a word on suppliers they vet you also or a least that's what the good ones will do.

Okay so filter out the DM's & keep the suppliers that are TK veteran or VIP badges shown on their profiles?
only veteran or VIP members yes Because they have been here for years now and trusted so they won’t cut your line off and do a runner.

Last edited:
Not all non vet or vip will do a runner... Plus, can be vip very quickly if you just pay, doesn't mean good...

You need someone who has a good support. Get someone with a freelance or discord support. You can ask other memento in there for vouches...

As for your question about app, not sure if there are any that work across all 3 platforms you could take a premium sub for...

That’s against the forum rules.
Just take the trials you been offered and check the quality on FHD channels. The UHD channels are a bonus if they have them.
Ask the questions you need to and see how they respond.
Payment methods.
Support available and at weekends.
Do I need a VPN
Do they have their own apps.
Can I use any apps if I wish.
Can they remove sections of the service that I don’t require.
Will they add content to VOD if I need it.

Remember no service is perfect.
Try a month and see if you are happy. Good luck

These kind of threads really bother me. So many forum members are giving advise and asking for the original poster to read other threads AND the rules, still that is not enough!

You do realise that none of this is legal? If you are so concerned about being scammed or the quality of the streams then I feel you might be better off going to Sky or Virgin and buying direct for them. At least you will have consumer rights and feel "safe"

These kind of threads really bother me. So many forum members are giving advise and asking for the original poster to read other threads AND the rules, still that is not enough!

You do realise that none of this is legal? If you are so concerned about being scammed or the quality of the streams then I feel you might be better off going to Sky or Virgin and buying direct for them. At least you will have consumer rights and feel "safe"
Maybe admin should add a rule against members asking questions regarding the in’s and out’s of iptv and stop members replying and just point them to the sticky thread instead.
There are other threads on here that break copyright laws as well though.

This happens on all types of forums, and subreddits people come along and don't search or want to be spoon fed.

Not all non vet or vip will do a runner... Plus, can be vip very quickly if you just pay, doesn't mean good...

I wasn't aware we sold VIP status?

I'm just going to clear this up for those that aren't in the know, as this member is just making things up...

To get TK vet status you have to be here at least a year and have over 500 posts. As for VIP, you cannot purchase it here. Admin pick out members that have been here over 5 years and then they have to have a sustained posting history of knowledgeable/ helpful content. You cannot purchase VIP status here.

Given as this has been explained now and your questions have been answered, I'm going to close this to prevent sellers using this thread to direct other members to their inbox 😉.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back