New TP List released for the "Upgrade By Network" Openbox

its connected by ethernet, haven't a clue what cline is though? Box worked fine last weekend now just all scrambled except free channels.

---------- Post Merged at 07:59 AM ----------

Is clin e the "gift"? I purchased the box with 24 month gift in july from streamline electronics on amazon so that should still work.

Last edited:
its connected by ethernet, haven't a clue what cline is though? Box worked fine last weekend now just all scrambled except free channels.

Is clin e the "gift"? I purchased the box with 24 month gift in july from streamline electronics on amazon so that should still work.

First off, if your weather app works, you're connected.

Now press Menu, scroll along to Network Local Setting. Highlight Camds Setup > ok. (if Camds Setup isn't shown, don't highlight anything but press 6666 on your remote) > ok again > Manage Config Files > 1 CCcam.cfg and your line will be shown here. Ensure its green ticked and Online.

First off, if your weather app works, you're connected.

Now press Menu, scroll along to Network Local Setting. Highlight Camds Setup > ok. (if Camds Setup isn't shown, don't highlight anything but press 6666 on your remote) > ok again > Manage Config Files > 1 CCcam.cfg and your line will be shown here. Ensure its green ticked and Online.

It is ticked green and the box is connected as web tv works ok. It shows that the server is offline. I emailed the seller on Amazon but got a response from Amazon "We are sorry to let you know that your email(s) below cannot be delivered. The recipients have decided to leave the Amazonplatform or are not eligible to receive any further email communications. "

can I put in a new server or have i been ripped off by the seller?

You can add a new line, request a line via the General Satellite Discussion sub forum sticky. And yes, it does appear you've been had off!

I Need help. All I want to do is update my channel list etc via network update . My software version on my openbox v8s is 3511HD_19_05_2015_033B. I'm using a mgcamd. I am connected by Ethernet cable 100mb i have clicked 6666 on remote and the upgrade by network option becomes available. Protocol, url type url user and password all come up. when I click start it says download failed. HELP URGENT PLEASE .??????**********

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

To upgrade by network (channel list or firmware) you need the latest firmware installed. It has to be done the old fashioned way, download from yojiatech.com onto a USB stick then insert into box and upgrade by USB. Once done the theory is all updates can now be done over the network. Your firmware isn't the latest!

To upgrade by network (channel list or firmware) you need the latest firmware installed. It has to be done the old fashioned way, download from yojiatech.com onto a USB stick then insert into box and upgrade by USB. Once done the theory is all updates can now be done over the network. Your firmware isn't the latest!
Much appreciated mate

How do you know which is the latest firmware on openbox v8s.
Mine shows 3511HD_10_08_2015_06B7 so i guess it might need an update ?

Would this be the latest one OPENBOX_V8S_3511HD_CMT_150930032A-Network ?

Last edited:

Go on the yojiatech website go onto downloads. Select the latest one that comes up with the same model I.e v8s. Aslong as it says v8s that's all that matters. After download extract file and place extracted file onto a blank usb/pen drive . Plug into v8s and update via menu. After updated network updates for channel lists etc will be possible .

And once connected up to network upgrades it will come up with the latest firmware so you will no if yours needs updating .

old news but the tp prog is always weeks behind. ajsat seems to be slow on update so google cwait spelling list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back