New Vix Apollo 153 zgemmastar sucmnsee backup set up

sucmnsee

TK Veteran
EDITED
Newer version available

Backup of modded Vix Apollo 153 15/03/2015 zgemmastar 2s (will work fine on h1 too )

Set for nlines in mgcamd. But cccam easy to set up.

just set up ur usb correctly and everything will be set to correct paths

(Just change provider in service searching/ autoboquetmaker to your local, 'start scan' and add ur line ;-)
auto bouqets setup
auto epg update set
cross epg setup to hdd
picons set up (just add the included folder to /hdd and reboot)
service scanning set to SD and HD replaced where possible
256mb swapfile setup (just create on usb/hdd)
Added 2014 SkySkin to vix dark skin
Includes mgcamd, mediaportal, ondemand, tspanel, dreamexplorer, OpenWebif, Picture player, Media scanner.
TSMedia 8.9 with quite a lot working
KodiDirect with lots working including bbci player :)

hope it helps :)

To turn off picons if u think its slow:

graphical infobar epg settings.
change service title mode to service name.
then graphical epg settings.
change service title mode to service name.

Then channel selection settings.
show picons In service list. Change to no

Attachments

• 20150315_001436.jpg
    20150315_001436.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 215
  • 20150315_001456.jpg
    20150315_001456.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 184
  • 20150315_001510.jpg
    20150315_001510.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Have flashed this to my box and looks good.one thing though I have a 00 on the front of my box is that normal?

Cheers guys.its nothing really but I had nothing on me box on sucms first image.just thought ut was a error code or something. Cheers again

I just installed this on my new box....really speeds up installation, thanks for taking the time to post (y)

No probs. Tryto make them as simple as possible to get going. Any constructive :) criticism always welcome too.

Am hearing picons are making it slow. Been on home box for cpl days now and I think slower a little. Other than that though I think they do nothing for the image. Prefer without I think..........

Morning guys Im about to apply this to my zgemma s2 after the few issues with MTpockets image (recording) just a quick question, when adding my line, what files shall i delete before adding my newcamd.list file and whats the location I need to add my file to?

:) Thanks in advance

EDIT:
Scratch that, just went for it and am up and running, liking the image so far :) thanks

Last edited:
Hi, I'm new to the site and have just brought a zgemma-start 2s. I'm having trouble setting my n-line, is it fairly straight forward with your image? I have already flashed my box and I'm currently using the official openvix image. I'm also having trouble changing the skin to sky skin. Any help with this would be very much appreciated!

yeah wardy pretty easy setting this image up from sucmnsee... it didn't take me long. ..... I've only used skybox's and starview boxes before and followed his guide.

also you should only be downloading and using a vix image from zgemma website if you didn't know? .. this zgemma box is not 100% officially supported from vix so you must download a vix image from zgemma website .. or you can use sucmnsee's version that hes modded from zgemma

sucmnsee version looks nice and works really well so far :) His image is already setup.... just follow his guide changing a few things and you should be setup in no time ..... rerun mgcamd after you added your line ( tip with me I had to use the "ok button" on the remote when restarting the mgcamd when after adding the line to make mgcamd run again , when I was used the coloured buttons I couldn't get the line active

good luck

Last edited:
Sucmnsee, where would I find the setup one? Is it in your downloads? Also do I edit the the newcamd.list via FTP or directly on the box? sorry for all the questions

↑↑↑ Look at first post. Link there in blue.
u ftp into ur box. Find folder /usr/keys. In it is newcamd.list. esit it. The only thing u change in it is the ********* bit. Replace it with the first four bits of ur line leaving out the N:_

So last line reads "CWS BLAH.ORG 11621 USER PASS 01 02 03..........14 server 1"

Back