New Vix Hades zgemmastar 2s sucmnsee backup (will work fine on h1, h2 & s too)

So i can just flash the box as i did originally with all my current back up and line on it and it will just be like setting the box up again?

No when you put a updated image on it's like starting all over again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great thankyou, do you also know if I can use the crossepg for cable or if there is a better option? Oh and lastly, does the box still auto update the channel list and epg when in standby mode?

Is there a way to get the categories in the EPG so that you dont have to exit out to each favourite?

So that it looks similar to this?
12910d1427999746t-how-do-i-set-up-enigma2-plugin-skins-sky_17_01_2014_all.jpg

Im using Blue-HD

Big Thanks for the image & all helpful post's on this thread............It's well apreciated.
Upgraded the skybox f3 to zgemma H1, all pretty much straight forward......

Thankyou!!!!!!!

Hi. Does anyone else have over scalling on the pic as the channel and menu are to big and off the screen...
Thanks

Have a look a few posts back Menu , set up system user interface

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HI Folks - Newbie here setting up zgemma with this image. 1. What two file need to be edited? 2. Where are these files located? 3. What needs to go into them and finally what tools used (FTP, Filezilla etc). Thanks in advance for any assistance. Location ROI.

Does anyone know how to get the tvguide to have categories like this, my supplier told me he uses the vix hades image whi ch has this but i dont want to reflash, im assuming its just a setting on the epg???? all i get is the category that im on e.g Sports. and nothing to the right.

any thoughts guys??

Cheers

Is there a way to get the categories in the EPG so that you dont have to exit out to each favourite?

View attachment 13956

Im using Blue-HD

Does anyone know how to get the tvguide to have categories like this, my supplier told me he uses the vix hades image whi ch has this but i dont want to reflash, im assuming its just a setting on the epg???? all i get is the category that im on e.g Sports. and nothing to the right.

any thoughts guys??

Cheers

View attachment 13956

Im using Blue-HD

That's a different skin the one you have is sky skin by fragile 123 those catagorys on the other one are for show and don't work if you press next and and previous on between 0 on the remote it will change the bouquet for you

I have installed the bluehd skin now and still no joy, im assuming its down to the skin then instead of the EPG settings? it must be a custom BLUE HD skin. or an older version. I know i can change between them it just makes it easier for my mrs to navigate left and right.

any thoughts guys??

Cheers

View attachment 13956

Im using Blue-HD

That's a different skin the one you have is sky skin by fragile 123 those catagorys on the other one are for show and don't work if you press next and and previous on between 0 on the remote it will change the bouquet for you

---------- Post Merged at 05:11 PM ----------

I just re-read what you put, thanks, i think i remember them not working. Ill just stick with it as is then.

The latest image is great btw with MK SNP piconsThanks T
I have installed the bluehd skin now and still no joy, im assuming its down to the skin then instead of the EPG settings? it must be a custom BLUE HD skin. or an older version. I know i can change between them it just makes it easier for my mrs to navigate left and right.

any thoughts guys??

Cheers

View attachment 13956

Im using Blue-HD

Back