New Vix Hades zgemmastar 2s sucmnsee backup (will work fine on h1, h2 & s too)

I have an H2 to play with at the moment and it does work on VM and Sly, like the H1, H2 has more ram though an seems quicker.

which image do you have on the H2 , did it go on first time and work or have you had problems and had to reinstall ...

Do people find they still have to restart the mgcam after reboot ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Havent tried this 1 yet got a few boxes to do tomorrow But normally You may have to start cams after a Restart with GUI

Do people find they still have to restart the mgcam after reboot ?

Ive never had that issue on any of the images. Sure its not router/server related?

---------- Post Merged at 09:35 PM ----------

Yes restart GUI or if box crashes or if restart after installing something you always have to restart cam. But in normal power hold and select restart it shouldn't need cam manually started.

I havnt used keepalive in ages and never drops cam connection (for me)

---------- Post Merged at 09:38 PM ----------

And over 1000 DLS of the vix 165 no one else reported.

Ok mate its not a problem for me anyway, the only problem i need to get around is be epg autodownloading after something's been recorded. I'm trying it tonight on this image for the first time fingers crossed

Maybe i haven't got the right info in my mgcamd list if i pm you my info could you tell me what it should look like?

Maybe i haven't got the right info in my MGcamd list if i pm you my info could you tell me what it should look like?

Right im up and running on Cable after re - installing Sucmnsee's new image ~ What i've got in newcamd.list is Keep Alive = 300 and underneath that just my Nline Prefixed to CWS = Blah, Blah. Just these 2 things (Only using keep alive because i'm using Power Plugs - which tend to go asleep). Hope this Helps ~ Regards K.

Last edited:
Right so i dont need the first line of the file that was already there? And what is keep alive exactly sorry for all the questions [emoji51]

The keep alive used to be in the old type files for boxes. If you are using the image there is no need as all is in mg camd file for box to run smoothly

Ok thanks mate, so do i only need my line details on the file or do i need to keep the original first line aswell?

Right so i dont need the first line of the file that was already there? And what is keep alive exactly sorry for all the questions [emoji51]

You only need your own Line nothing else ( would be Blank if you removed your Line ). re Keep alive i understand it just Polls the internet after each time limit ~ K.

It doesnt make any difference leaving the examples in there They are there so you can see what your line should look like either SAT/cable or you can edit details
The 2 files that are in Keys ie MG camd and Newcamd list file must be kept as a pair as splitting up seems to cause a few problems

Think i'v sused it, i noticed the first line had a vm in it, guess that is for vermin lines deleted that and just left mine there rebooted and it worked without having to start my cam

Some people get sent a Newcamd list file They then delete the Newcamd from box (Splitting pair) Then transfer the file they got sent to box and find it doesnt work

Back