New Zgemma 2S Crashing problems

Hi Dsayers, My box is constantly crashing, dont want to return incase the person strokes me. So i want to re flash the box. What image do you recommend? Also how can reflash but keep my gift or my line thats already on it. Just want to reflash it update it and keep using my same lines.

Thats Ok, have PM you also jsut incase your wondering pal. Whats the differences between yours & [h=2]sucmnsee image?[/h]

Not much difference between them mines just an updated version and doesn't include tspanel any streaming plugins it's basically a barebones with only the essential plugins

I'm having the same problem when i have timeshift enabled memory used is at 99.38% & the box keeps randomly rebooting. When i clear cache it goes down to around 60% but within a minute or so it's back up to 90% or above.
ZzEeL7F.jpg

I'm still having the same problem as soon as timeshift is enabled memory use goes to nearly 100% & the box randomly reboots. I recently started from scratch & used Kiddac's bare bones guide & flashed the latest version of openatv & removed addons i don't use. Without timeshift enabled the box shows 50%-60% memory usage.

Does anyone have any idea how i could sort this out other than disabling timeshift, help would be appreciated.

No mate.

What i have done is set cacheflush "Uncached memory size" to "Default" & the used memory goes to 96% rather than 99%. I'm no expert but it seems there is a memory leak with timeshift.

Last edited:
I only turn on timeshift if I know I am going to use it. i.e football. I don't think Vix has this problems. Just openatv seems to have the memory leak on timeshift.

When I reboot my box I manual flush my cache.
Then it sits nice and stable around 30-40 free.

I also have my cacheflush now set to 20480kb. I have no idea what settings this is meant to be but read this on another forum. And my box plays happy with these settings.

Back