New Zgemma help please

krh1874

Hi, my 'openbox' gave up the ghost, the person who supplies my line told me to spend a little extra and get the Zgemma H2s
so thats what I got. He's on holiday at the moment and won't be back for a few days so I've been reading this forum to see what
I could learn. I have downloaded the 'wooshbuild' from here, and have transferred to a usb flash drive. I have done nothing to
the box yet, my question is, do I need to connect the zgemma box and follow the instructions for flashing wooshbuild onto it
now, before my 'line' can get re set up next week? or should I just leave it till he gets home? I'm fairly new to this, and a
bit 'green' it might sound like a stupid question to the experts, but I dont know if I'm supposed to add wooshbuild before or after a line being added :)
Any help would be much appreciated guys thanks

nothing to stop you flashing the box with wooshbuild & continue to set it up, your line can be added later if you wish

Cheers for that, I'll get that done this afternoon then. The guy supplying the line is from this forum too and he's very helpful to a newbie like me.
Its best I get it all prepared first though, thanks.

Back