New

lecy48

Good morning all, this is my first venture into " open box ". Have opened box everything is there, no problem with connections, but one thing i am not sure about is , do i need to insert my "sky Viewing card " for it to work ?.

Kind regards Phil..

Good morning all, this is my first venture into " open box ". Have opened box everything is there, no problem with connections, but one thing i am not sure about is , do i need to insert my "sky Viewing card " for it to work ?.

Kind regards Phil..

No mate just insert your sky aerial cable. You won't need the viewing card again but if you want to access the sky channels then you will need a c line. There's plenty of tutorials on the forum if you have a little look around

Kind regards Phil..

No mate just insert your sky aerial cable. You won't need the viewing card again but if you want to access the sky channels then you will need a c line. There's plenty of tutorials on the forum if you have a little look around

Thanks for your reply. You mention a "c line ". What is that exactly ?. Thanks in anticipation. Phill

Kind regards Phil..

Thanks for your reply. You mention a "c line ". What is that exactly ?. Thanks in anticipation. Phill

Basically, you have to pay a small payment (whether it be for a 3,6 or 12 month subscription) and you are given a c line code which you need to input into your box and this then gives you access to a server that decryptes the signal sent by sky and provides you with access to all the sky channels.

thanks very much for info

---------- Post Merged at 02:33 PM ----------

thanks

---------- Post Merged at 02:47 PM ----------

Kind regards Phil..

Basically, you have to pay a small payment (whether it be for a 3,6 or 12 month subscription) and you are given a c line code which you need to input into your box and this then gives you access to a server that decryptes the signal sent by sky and provides you with access to all the sky channels.

thanks very much. ( happen to know of any ). ?. Regards Phil

Back