NEWBIE BLUES

Yad

HI
SORRY FOR BOTHERING U,ANY HELP APPRECIATED,
ZGEMMA STAR-H2
TRIED TO INSTALL NEW LINE AS OLD 1 NOT WORKING,DELETED AND INSTALLED NEW N LINE VIA USR,KEYS,NEWCAMLIST FILEZILLA BUT NO JOY,DO I NEED TO RENEW mg_cfg FILE IN KEYS FOLDER?
TRIED FOR HRS NO JOY LOL

Please turn off capitals.

If your line starts CWS = , this should be in a newcamd.list file (make sure it's saved as a .list file and not a .txt file) then once it's in the keys folder, make sure mgcamd 1.38r is selected for cam 1 in the softcam panel and press the green button on remote to restart the cam.

sorry about capitals,
my old line started with cws =but my new line starts with N, i have tried starting it with cws = but no joy

sorry about capitals,
my old line started with cws =but my new line starts with N, i have tried starting it with cws = but no joy

Put it in a CCcam.cfg file instead - if you're creating this file yourself using notepad, make sure you type it exactly as I wrote it and click file type and change to all before hitting save.

Once you've got this part done, move this CCcam.cfg file into the Keys folder and select CCcam 2.3.0 for cam 1 then green to restart the cam.

Yep that's right, just change the N:
to CWS =

The rest of the line is the same.

If you want to PM me your line details I can check if it is active on my box.

Or

Get a test line from elsewhere and try that.

At this point you may have done everything correctly but if the line isn't active
you just can't tell if it's the line or a set up issue.

I know :grin::grin::grin::grin:

I was just confirming what he had done was correct.

Now he needs confirmation that the line is dead or it's active
otherwise he may be chasing his tail.

emailed company they said line is active,problem is defo my end I think as haven't go a clue lol,I purchased box 1yr ago and cant get hold of guy,don't no if box needs scrubbed and new biuld installed?

They always say it's active :grin::grin::grin:

You won't need to put a new build on you just need to confirm it is active by letting someone check for you or
by getting a test line from someone else, if it clears, you know it's at their end.

If it was working before the last line ran out just find the newcamd.list file in usr/keys using filezilla
and put your new details in and just re boot the box.

Decided to flash box and install wooshbuild 5, everything looks as if it's installed but can't even get terrestrial 1 to 5 to view , a need some sleep lol

Make sure it's the SD versions you're trying as only these will work on cable without a line - every other channel even the 1-5 HD channels wont work without that line on the box ;)

Thanks for all yr help,couldn't have managed myself, flashed box with wooshbuild 5,watched tutorial then followed D12UNC post " wooshbuild 5 on h2h" ,loaded Line via USB,working a treat!:(y):

Reactions: ste
Back