Newbie - ftp sky skin

Hi All

i am new to the forum and have cloud ibox 2 plus, i have epg setup and i want to now have the sky skin, i read up that i need to useftp program software, can anyone recommend a prorgram or software name to do this and a step by step process of how to add the sky skin to my box, thanks

what image are you using??

---------- Post Merged at 08:44 PM ----------

If you have Tspanel installed go to addons > linuxsat_support addons > skins 'your box image' > choose which one you want > install

im not even sure , its vix cloud ibox 2 plus gm xpeedlx model, on the information/about tab it says virtuosso image extreme by team vix , does that help you?

---------- Post Merged at 09:06 PM ----------

hi

i have ts panel , i followed your instructions and went into the openvix skin section becuaase i preesume they only work with my box with it being openvix? is that correct or will the blackhole and openpli skins work on my box? i can see the skin i am lookign for in the openpli section called frankensky

and the skins available to me in the openvix section are blue hd v3, metropolus hd , red hd v1.6, are any of these skins the sky skin?

Last edited:
The blue hd is a skyskin
so is sky by fraggle. May be in diff section tho.

But just use the vix ones.

hi

thanks it worked

i have another 2 questions if you have a time to help me out please

1. what buttons do i hit on the remote control to bring up the full epg 7 day menu, i have the epg set to download to my box early every morning but i dont know how to get to the page that shows me what is on in 3 days 4 days ahead?

2. my recordings are set to media/hdd to my usb pen drive, is there any quick way to get to my saved recordings other than going into dream explorer?

thanks

Back