Newbie having problems with nline xtrend box running openvix

ajnich

Hello all.

Just got an xtrend box, have mgcamd 1.38 installed and a newcamd list and mg.config off a supplier. Told to put them in usr/key folder which I did. I get the message no config files found please set up mgcamd first in var/key.

My line looks like CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60
CWS = user.xxxxxxxxx.com 18897 xxxxxxxx-219 xxxxxxxx 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 lan server1

Do I need to edit this ?

I'm sorry for probably asking a question you are fed up with dealing with but I've been trying for hours and scouring the forums.

Thank you in advance.

Does it look like this

Have you put in the folder thats inside keys? Is cccam installed too, as that can cause conflict....

---------- Post Merged at 02:00 PM ----------

That error is not about the typing of the line but the actual cfg file being in the correct place or the box looking in the correct place...

Thank you for your quick reply .

cccam is not installed. I didn't put it in the folder that's inside keys as there is no folder in my setup inside keys.

I copied and pasted my line from notepad++ into my blurb.

I'm sorry I'm not very techie, this is all Chinese to me.

Have you started your mgcamd to get it to run. Main Menu/Setup/Softcam/ Softcam manager Highlight the mgcamd 1.38 Press Blue button to enable startup and then press green button to start cam. then reboot box.

---------- Post Merged at 02:11 PM ----------

The mg.config should be named mg_cfg

Thanks, I've tried that, it says the mgcamd is active, but still no joy.

---------- Post Merged at 02:20 PM ----------

the file is named mg_cfg.dat

---------- Post Merged at 02:31 PM ----------

Thank you all for your help. The problem was my mg.config file was named mg_cfg.dat instead of mg_cfg.

Thank you again leader.

I bet this thread helps a few people out (y) Anne

Can sum 1 tell me if n-lines are down , because i got no $ channels working and my provider aint replying ? thanks

Back