Newbie help/advice

MadMatt

Hi all
sorry as I'm sure this has been asked before ,but don't wanna brick my box..
I bought a second hand h2h and is already loaded with openvix image,,i was thinking of changing to the biohead image on here looks a lot more user friendly for the mrs etc..
How do I go about this? just load the new image on or reset the box and start from scratch?
any advice input greatly appreciated.

Copy the image you want to a blank USB (make sure it's formatted FAT32). Turn the box off (white button), plug in the USB (rear USB port) turn the box on and the screen should read "FLSH" once flashed follow the instructions in Biohead's image

oh dear,, i wish I waited until I read your post dsayers2014 ,
so I bit the bullet went for it tried the biohead image no channels apart from fta
so feeling brave decided to try the ipab image same as no channels apart from fta
I'm guessing this is a line issue,,i have my line details and have tried entering them using FileZilla but still no joy??
any ideas ???

oh dear,, i wish I waited until I read your post dsayers2014 ,
so I bit the bullet went for it tried the biohead image no channels apart from fta
so feeling brave decided to try the ipab image same as no channels apart from fta
I'm guessing this is a line issue,,i have my line details and have tried entering them using FileZilla but still no joy??
any ideas ???

My sincere apologies, for my failure to mention backing up the line, try contacting your supplier.

Hello. My EPG channel names say n/a for all HD channels, but standard channels have their correct names on the list. All channels, including HD are working fantastic but does anyone know how to get my EPG channel names sorted?! My set up is H2H cable only Virg skin on iPab 1.3. Thanks.

Back