Newbie help installing N:Line to openvix on Vu+Solo 2

paulstas1

Received my new solo 2 box the other day and I have been trying for hours to install my N:line with no success. I have only previously used an openbox and I had to manually input that. Is there a tutorial with pics on here that could help??. Im about to give up. Cheers

Ok Paul, you need a program to talk to the box, flash fxp, FileZilla
Once connected to the box, you want to go here usr/keys/ edit on newcamd.list and save.
Your line line will begin CWS = line.
restart your mgcam in softcams, you can do this by pressing blue on the remote, you should be good after that, hope this helps

Cheers for the reply. I have managed to ftp my line to usr/keys. I have changed the beginning from N: to CWS = gift etc. but when I go to softcam setup and attempt to start mgcamd.1.38 it says "No config files found please set up Mg camd first in var/keys". Sorry if that sounds stupid.Its all new to me ...

You need to ftp two files to usr/keys

newcamd.list file ( with your line details in it ) and the mg_cam file.

Both are at the bottom of this guide here

Then you can start the cam

Cheers guys sorted now. Much appreciated. Another question if you don't mind. My EPG doesn't seem to be showing programmes that are on later in the day? And some current channels are blank? Any idea how to sort that .Thanks again..

Back