Newbie needing help

BeardedKing

Hey Guys.

I've decided that I want to get the Vu+2 duo box. I'm going to buy that and the satellite. My question is what is the best package for sports?

I'm located in Dublin and want to watch all the basic channels along with sky movies, sky sports and other sports stations.

Can anyone give me some good advice on what package I need to get??

Thanks in advance

What packages you get are dependent on what a line suplier provides, most offer sports etc some don't as not everyone wants the sports channels so can save a few quid on costs. You can ask a provider what they offer but a test line is better, this will show you all the channels they do offer as they will unscramble while testing. Your best bet is to request a line from the forum once your box is ready to accept a line, this way your not wasting any time.

Hope this helps

Wow thank you so much for your quick reply.

Yeah basically I want all the standard irish channels, sky movies, sky sports, bt sports, setanta and any other sports channels ie Bein etc

Where is best to find a provider?

Thanks a million :)

do you have upc/virgin media broadband if so movies and sports in hd be nice,Bien is on a foreign sat not on 28.2 are you going motorised or wave frontier style = multi sats.

we have 2 request sections one in sat and one in cable if needed and if posting in sat say you need multisat as dish would need moving.

Hi guys , i have a vu+solo2 mini. I got it a year & a half ago. The service we have is supplied by a guy and it's been problematic. I was wondering is it possible for me to get a usb and flash the bouquets on myself and not need anyone to provide the service??? By the way hello everyone , i'm also a newbie

no, you need a line provider to give you the codes to unscramble the encrypted channels (sports, movies etc)

ok. so basically the guy i pay every year is my line provider? Without him i would only have free to air? Is there anyway of picking the codes up off the net myself or am i stuck with poor provider?

the free ones are very poor you are better off getting a paid 1 recommend by people who use them Always get a free test line before you commit To get 1 post a request in the blue writing in post 4

good man. Just had a quick look on the page. What should i ask for , don't know the lingo. I have a vu+ solo mini. In ireland and its connected to my old sky dish?

one more question. If i have a paid subscription with a provider. Can he pull that subscription online at any time?

hi can we use cable line upc/vm in south ireland and where get the code thanks

You're in the Satellite section, go to the cable section, look for the "anyone reccommend a cable server" thread. Request a line in there (If you have your box already, if not wait until you have your box)

one more question. If i have a paid subscription with a provider. Can he pull that subscription online at any time?

Yes he can, will he, not if you get a recommended line. Anything can happen, raids by cops, etc.

He can do if you abuse it by re-sharing and oviously if he gets caught doing it We all take a risk

Back