Newbie to Blade BM7000s HD

nomez

Good Day,

I have recently bought the above and have it set up but just have a few questions.....

I went for this box because I was told it was better than a skybox F.. but I would like to know what exactly is better about it so I can use it to its proper potential???

Ive uploaded what I think the latest software is (Oct 2012), managed to input the c line except the HD channels do not work which I was under the impression that it is down to the server rather than the dish as all the SD channels work.

One thing I have noticed is that the dialog box which shows the channel is not centred? Any reason for this?

I did scan for the channels but I also selected the satellite and then click on my area which seems to download the channels also..... which is better?

More importantly what else can I do on this box which sets it apart from the others????

Thanks a lot for you help.

Dude
Press menu
Goto online services
Press 3641
Stream number 1 doesn't work for me but presss stream number 2
Enjoy
Ask yourself does the f3/ f5 do this?

Also plug a usb memory stick or something like that in the back to record any programme u want
The ask yourself does the f3/ f5 do that?

If you got a good server you will go with the more reliable box. I kmow the f boxes are cheap but look in the forum abiyt issues too. Its a good starter box but if you dont want issues look at spenig a little more on trie c and tested stuff

I stand to be corrected

As far as i know youve got a half decent EPG and better build quality, lots of ppl want the easiest to setup receiver so skybox/blades are exactly that. If you wanted more out of your box a linux receiver would have been a better buy. After lots of looking around my Maxdigital XP1000 is coming this week. Paid £134 as i had a £5 voucher from the shops forum, and was the cheapest/best supported enigma2 box i could find.

In summary, extras over the F type boxes, better build quality, 7 Day Epg, Single button Timer Recording.

Get a good server and check out the picture quality on HD.

Hi, i have got two questions really,

What is the 3641 thing ?

Went onto the online services searched for 3641

It gave me some funny characters on the screen, pressed ok on them
and nothing loaded ? Only gave me one item listed so there was no stream number 2
as far as I could tell.

Haven't used online services before so i'm at a bit of a loss.

Got thinking though, footy streams are regularly put up on here before
games, does anyone know if you could use these with the online services to stream to the telly ?

Last edited:
better epg and a much more stable box also the record features are pretty good on the blade with a hard drive or usb added

Back