Newbie to IPTV curious about prices

From the USA you say? :unsure:
It was a rarity for Americans to join and ask about iptv....until the past two weeks when an entire grand canyon full of em turned up.

You don't get a discount for buying a longer subscription, it's just cheaper than buying short ones. Like buying a pound of crack is cheaper than a gram(me)
It's most likely because NFL season is starting soon.

It's pretty simple. Same as going to Asda for example. You buy can of beans one branded and one non branded. You try non branded to try for a meal. If it's nice then you continuing buying it. Same with IPTV 😂

pupuqiop said:
And when someone spends every day on an Internet forum selling iptv to strangers it means he's on the dole
Bit of a silly statement to make for a posh operator, nearly everyone i know work and they all have iptv on their phones and home devices. Iptv is still unknown to most normal people in the uk not everyone is crooked.
He means the sellers on the internet forums all day trying to sell their reshares are on the dole👍

Prices all fluctuate, its all down to the profit that some resellers want. So i think rather than focusing on the price focus on the person who is selling. If you take out a month sub (as recommended) see what the communication is like.
Some resellers up their prices in line with the dearer subs forget they need to provide information other than logins
It's all down to trial and error and finding what suits your needs

It's most likely because NFL season is starting soon.
Can confirm. That's why I'm looking for a good provider. Prices for all the requisite streaming services and packages are absurd, and you're not even guaranteed all the games you want. To get NFL Sunday Ticket requires a YouTube TV sub ($73/month) PLUS the Sunday Ticket sub ($75/month). Last night's game was on Peacock, which is another $6 a month.

Hockey is coming up soon too, and that's almost as bad. If I wanted to watch the Rangers only, it's $30 a month and it's not even all Rangers games. Again, absurd.

Also, TK gets mentioned on reddit a lot, which has a big American audience.

It's also because this forum gets mentioned a lot on Reddit these days. There are threads full of people requesting invites to this forum. I think they want to come because they've heard about me and Baz, and the circles we move in.
Too true 😂😂😂
Can confirm. That's why I'm looking for a good provider. Prices for all the requisite streaming services and packages are absurd, and you're not even guaranteed all the games you want. To get NFL Sunday Ticket requires a YouTube TV sub ($73/month) PLUS the Sunday Ticket sub ($75/month). Last night's game was on Peacock, which is another $6 a month.

Hockey is coming up soon too, and that's almost as bad. If I wanted to watch the Rangers only, it's $30 a month and it's not even all Rangers games. Again, absurd.

Also, TK gets mentioned on reddit a lot, which has a big American audience.
Prices are ridiculous in the states I remember when Eddie Hearn was on about ppv boxing in states 70-80 dollars per ppv and used to be nearly every week or two so it does amount to a lot
so launched dzan in the states to make it cheaper bet the mlb and nba is expensive over there

It's also because this forum gets mentioned a lot on Reddit these days. There are threads full of people requesting invites to this forum. I think they want to come because they've heard about me and Baz, and the circles we move in.

That's how I found out about this forum back in June. I was browsing around subreddits trying to ask for help to figure out how to fix my buffering issues that I've been having for years. I've done everything from doing multiple trials to buying a Mecool Android box to upgrading to a wifi 6 router as well as upgrading my internet to 800 Mbps. 3 months later I'm still having issues. I'm now convinced that because I live in a densely populated area in the US that buffering will occur during peak hours and there's nothing I can do about it.

That's how I found out about this forum back in June. I was browsing around subreddits trying to ask for help to figure out how to fix my buffering issues that I've been having for years. I've done everything from doing multiple trials to buying a Mecool Android box to upgrading to a wifi 6 router as well as upgrading my internet to 800 Mbps. 3 months later I'm still having issues. I'm now convinced that because I live in a densely populated area in the US that buffering will occur during peak hours and there's nothing I can do about it.

Yeah I browse there occasionally and tbh it's quite nice to see TK held in high regard and being spoken about as somewhere you can get good advice on iptv.

I'm glad there's been an influx of newbies here, the forum has some quiet spells but satellite has had a bit of a renaissance, quite a few new people have joined with general queries, and we've had the drama of the super blocks so it's been a busy forum lately with plenty to read. Long may it continue!

I have to be honest and please take this as an observation. So far, I’ve not heard or seen any “dramas” of these “super blocks”.
Nope just all the media and member hype about it.
The end is near blah blah blah could be final nail in coffin same sh-t different season lol

Only one keeps referring to super blocks nobody else takes any notice.

I think we need to respect the super blocks like a fisherman respects the Great White Shark. We know it's there, we know it can strike whenever it wants with fatal consequences, but if we stay our distance we can all enjoy the same oceans without making too many waves.

I think half the people on that super block thread are on the wind up tbh.

Me neither, apart from in the bedwetters thread saying the end was nigh :tearsofjoy:
You started it didn't you lol. I know people don't like it but if evreybody used a VPN nothing to worry about.

Most people have enough bandwidth to run iptv with VPN. Not really a excuse anymore

Back