Newbie to kodi

I've recently set kodi up on my laptop and have a couple of apps like turk and sports devil but I notice the sky channels don't work on turk (fox, sky 1 etc) is this because I need a subscription from someone or are there better apps I need to install.

Apologies if this is in the wrong place :)

Any help gratefully taken

I've recently set kodi up on my laptop and have a couple of apps like turk and sports devil but I notice the sky channels don't work on turk (fox, sky 1 etc) is this because I need a subscription from someone or are there better apps I need to install.

Apologies if this is in the wrong place :)

Any help gratefully taken

Not all free links are reliable and will go down, you can try installing dexterTV and Zeus Video which are both good add-ons.

Thanks for the advice, I've been told I can install kodi on a fire stick is this correct. I've been looking at an m8 box but if fire stick can be used I'd rather use of them.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the advice, I've been told I can install kodi on a fire stick is this correct. I've been looking at an m8 box but if fire stick can be used I'd rather use of them.

Yes you can install Kodi on Fire Stick I have got it installed on the stick and a Android box.

You need to sideload Kodi on the stick.

Yes you can install Kodi on Fire Stick I have got it installed on the stick and a Android box.

You need to sideload Kodi on the stick.
Ok thanks [emoji3]

Back