Newby

Hi
I've been on the satellite Openbox for a while, which has been a good first box to purchase and get used to. I've read fantastic things about the vu+ duo 2 and with me joining vm, cable seems like the next step. However I also understand that with vu+ duo 2 you can have satellite as well. The part that confuses me is, when purchasing this item on W-O-S i don't really know which tuner options to choose?
stupid question I know. apologies.
The whole 1x twin or 2x etc can be confusing to a newby.
I'm wanting both Sat and Cable and to be able Pause,Rewind&Record on both.
Any guidance would be much appreciated.
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

on my duo 2 i got the 1 with the (1x Twin Tuner Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 Tuner) was £289 so only 1 line in needed for watch 1 and record 1 on vm
and for the cable get the VU+ Uno Ultimo Duo2 Plug and Play DVB-S/S2 Dual / Twin Tuner Module installed

this will give you cable watch 1 and record 1 and also the same with sat
so you could watch 1 cable and record 1 and also record 2 sat

why so many tuner wont the normal (1x Twin Tuner Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 Tuner) be good enough and add the sat tuners in at a later date once you have set the cable side up

got to say tho a cracking option on box it was my first box coming from a v8s box

As with the previous poster it is an excellent box, go for the twin tuner cable for now, you can always add another cable tuner if need be or Sat tuner. You can install Kodi too, there's an app which you can get for ios or android to be able to stream and control the box on a phone/tablet device.

Back