Next Prime Minister Betting Odds

Priti Patel that's a nice name,ill go with that one :smiley:
She is so dumb though.
With the political institution not wanting us to Brexit, it's unlikely to be Borris or JRM and no chance of Ferrage. Probably end up with Hunt the *unt
You have a typo in there mate,is he from Scunthorpe by any chance:laughing:
That idiot and all his supporters got chased out of our town when they visited back in 2011 lol
Johnson or Robinson?

Would you really vote for someone who aspires to be a football hooligan ? It's a good job they barely get any votes in the elections
But look at what he's exposed mate I would vote for him it's like saying why vote for nigel farage just because he's part of brexit party and was head of ukip now an mep

Fair enough mate, it's a democracy after all and we should all be able to vote for who we wish.
The way I see it, Robinson is scapegoating muslims and farage scapegoating the EU. They don't have a wide range of policies in their manifesto ( thats if they even have one ) compared to others like Labour, Conservative, Green Party etc

Fair enough mate, it's a democracy after all and we should all be able to vote for who we wish.
The way I see it, Robinson is scapegoating muslims and farage scapegoating the EU. They don't have a wide range of policies in their manifesto ( thats if they even have one ) compared to others like Labour, Conservative, Green Party etc
True mate

In my opinion, i'll always go with Labour as they stand for the working class and under-privileged.
Fair enough the Tories would get us out of debt quicker, but at what cost ? They make cuts to the NHS, the public sector ( police etc ) whilst supporting big business and the wealthy.

The Brexit party will have some kind of manifesto by the time the general election is called, he did with UKIP and will with Brexit Party, this time though the brexit party will do far better than UKIP ever did if we haven't left.

In my opinion, i'll always go with Labour as they stand for the working class and under-privileged.
Really? looking after the under-privileged while earning their over-priviledged salary, a party where big majority of members voted leave but they are ignoring them by supporting another referendum.
Fair enough the Tories would get us out of debt quicker, but at what cost ? They make cuts to the NHS, the public sector ( police etc ) whilst supporting big business and the wealthy.
Nice if we could afford it, how is everything going to be paid for? we don't have bottomless pockets and do we want to borrow borrow borrow again? I'm not defending cuts but do wonder why the cuts are always on front line, for example out local council chairperson spends more time in front of the camera then anyone I know, I bet he spends a day a week promoting things that have happened in the area, WHY? Dock his pay by 20% and put him on 4 day week, we don't need to see him in a pub announcing that the pub has got planning permission to extend (sorry that;s the latest I read), RANT OVER LOL

Boris will be the next PM

Back