NFL Network

Steakman

Hi, can anyone help with with trying to get a link sorted to this channel via the IPTV section please? I'm running the awesome wooshbuild and have no probs watching movies/tv shows on demand but would love to find a live stream to this if possible.

I think I have installed Kodi Direct and the sports devil, uk turk and castaway addons which all have the link available. Only thing is each time I get through to the title channel NFL network there are the options: Play, Play HLS and Download among others, playing just results in the box freezing out.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated, I don't mind a good read if someone could point me in the right direction.

Regards.

Browsing through the IPTV player on Wooshbuild I see that in the 'Live' plugin the live sport channels are showing NFL Network and Fox NFL!

Browsing through the IPTV player on Wooshbuild I see that in the 'Live' plugin the live sport channels are showing NFL Network and Fox NFL!

I tried this at the weekend and the streams were virtually unwatchable due to constant freezing and buffering. I'm on the latest Vix build. Don't usually have an issue with 'Live' or any movies on IPTV, just the NFL. Streams did look to be HD though. Would that make a difference? my broadband speed is about 15 mbps on average, which should be plenty.

Not sure mate, I am guessing trying to stream HD would make a difference, it looked fine yesterday but will report back when I have had the chance to look on Sunday afternoon.

If there was any possibility to add the 'NFL Network' stream as a channel to the sports section of the EPG on wooshbuild I would love to hear how to do it!. Thanks for the help.

Back