Nissan Micra 03 radio code

Allymc

The code given by the seller of my car isn't activating my radio so I need the original code? What's the cost of getting the radio code for my Nissan?

The code given by the seller of my car isn't activating my radio so I need the original code? What's the cost of getting the radio code for my Nissan?

Hello,

Please remove the radio from the dashboard.
Remove radio here: -- > Car Stereo Fitting | Car Stereo Removal | Remove Car Stereo Advice | Fit Car Stereo Help
Then place the: radio+model plus all the letters+numbers on any label, Serial Number stamped into the metal case.
This information can then be used to see if the code can be calculated

Nissan Micra 03

Hello,

Then place the: radio+model plus all the letters+numbers on any label, Serial Number stamped into the metal case.

Two codes on the radio
BP234732016274
Then one written on
26-7-12....that's a date for some reason
Stamped on it is NS IS

Vehicle number
SINFBAK12U1031980

I have pics of these if you require them
Thanks

Nissan Micra 03

Quote Originally Posted by Joan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Allymc View Post
Hello,

Two codes on the radio
BP234732016274
Then one written on
26-7-12....that's a date for some reason
Stamped on it is NS IS

Vehicle number
SINFBAK12U1031980
Hi,

I have that code given to me by the seller...I tried it so many times it keeps going to Wait 1HR. Even after that when it eventually goes to 0000 I put the code in again and back to 1HR again which is why I thought it may be the wrong number.....this has taken about three months so far of entering the number then waiting

I have that code given to me by the seller...I tried it so many times it keeps going to Wait 1HR. Even after that when it eventually goes to 0000 I put the code in again and back to 1HR again which is why I thought it may be the wrong number.....this has taken about three months so far of entering the number then waiting

please check serial number

Hi I have a micra 03,got the code but can't seem to get it to work,done the waiting 1 hr thing after driving around then only got 3 goes be for it said wait again,patience getting thin,anybody ideas what buttons to press to insert code tried AT button along with most others.Thanks

Hi I have a micra 03,got the code but can't seem to get it to work,done the waiting 1 hr thing after driving around then only got 3 goes be for it said wait again,patience getting thin,anybody ideas what buttons to press to insert code tried AT button along with most others.Thanks

Hello,

Nissan MM CD-K
Blaupunkt 7 642 346 318
Nissan Micra

If the display continually shows "WAIT" then the unit may be codelocked and will need to be left switched on up for up to two hours to reset before another code entry attempt is possible.

Code Entry as Follows:

Switch Radio On - Display Shows
" CODE " Then " 0000 "
Press preset " 1 " repeatedly for 1st Digit
Press preset " 2 " repeatedly for 2nd Digit
Press preset " 3 " repeatedly for 3rd Digit
Press preset " 4 " repeatedly for 4th Digit
If the correct code number is now shown
Press Tuning Up Button " ^ " To Enter

bp2346.jpg

Hi Joan still need your help please...we're pressing the tuning up button but all it does is go back to wait I hour..tried other buttons but they don't do anything.are we doing something wrong..? should we wait for buttons to bleep or something. grateful for any help. Thanks

Hi Joan still need your help please...we're pressing the tuning up button but all it does is go back to wait I hour..tried other buttons but they don't do anything.are we doing something wrong..? should we wait for buttons to bleep or something. grateful for any help. Thanks

Hello,
Have already check you if your serial number is good.
Otherwise viewed this link with the instructions here -- >> Nissan MM CD-K - DND Services Ltd

http://www.techkings.org/radio-codes/44884-radio-code-nissan-micra-2003-please-56.html#post482295

Last edited:
We have no manual handbook so the radio was removed and numbers were as follows BP234632510394 and 7.642346318 I'm sure this is what you looked up before to which the code was 6854. Thanks

Back