Nline

do you how to hook up to your box? your nline will go into usr/keys/ edit necamd.list save file, restart your mgcam, jobdone!

You can run a n-line in either Mgcamd or CCcam.

If you want to run Mgcamd, you'll put the "Newcamd.list" file in usr/keys. You will also need a working mg_cfg, without it, Mgcamd won't function. The line would need to begin with "CWS = " rather than "N:"

If you want to run CCcam, you'll need to put the "CCcam.cfg" file in usr/etc with the line as it is.

Inside the file, you put your line in and just restart the CAM from the software panel.

If you've entered it properly by copy and paste, then restart your cams, possible line issue then. The only other thing I would try is to enter the line restart your cams, then reboot the box from scratch, might help!

I should have been more clear.

In order for Mgcamd to function, there needs to be a file called mg_cfg. If you google the file, you should be able to find one.

The line goes in newcamd.list but if you have no mg_cfg, Mgcamd won't work.

It's possible the file is already there if you're using a backup image.

No.

Do NOT edit the mg_cfg file.

Put the line in "Newcamd.list"

The line should begin with CWS = so like..

CWS = server port user pass des key

You need to replace the N: with CWS =

use this link
Ok, you need to first install your softcam. Menu, plugins, green to download plugins, go to softcam/emu's (whichever is there) download mgcamd 1.38 (thats the latest), once installed, reboot box.

Now download the attached file and unzip the 2 files to your desktop on pc. input your line details in the newcamd.list file (using notepad) and save the file. now ftp both the files to usr/keys folder on your box, reboot box, when rebooted press blue, go to softcams, select mgcamd 1.38, press green to start, should now be working​
paperclip.png
Attached Files

Last edited by crmorris2; 04-03-2015 at 12:23 AM.​
If I have helped in any way pl

Back